Reviews for Restore My Heart
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was adorable! :)

-Charmy
Katia11 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is one of those stories I can read again and again, and never get tired of it. I simply love this story! ) You have such a way with words. Thank you!
Coffeebeads chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
hm, a bit of out-of-character fluff at the end, but i like it! I could have thought that Cindy would yell Jimmy's head off for kissing her unconscious and without her consent. oh well, i got an idea for a story from this, if no one woke up for a few days, it would drive Jimmy insane. When they finally wake up, Jimmy starts to act normal but something snapped inside him and he goes all pessimistic. And then for some kind of happy fluffy ending, Cindy could cheer him up again and everything returns to normal, just like it always does! ttfn!
nolapeep chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
YAY! JCness! *does the happy dance*
samuraistar chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
*extreme applause*

Holy Crap, that was beautiful! I tip my hat, throw you roses, and wave a lighter to you! Please continue the beautiful poetic writing!
dreadedreviewer chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was so well written! And cute too!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
so cute :) i wonder if jimmy will learn what cindy is truly telling him?
greg9570 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
It is very good. Top 10%
Chucky14 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i loved it great IM me at AshesOfTheWake37 or whoever wants to
justanormalgirl357 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aww! That was soo cute. Lovely. Great job.! :)
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
sweet and a great story, keep up the good work
Neit Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aww! This was so sweet! It was pretty fluffly. Not sure that it's angust though.
nathanetherington chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
VERY GOOD!
Melanie chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*tries not to start sobbing* Man, am I glad I couldn't sleep, this story totally rox! Jess, you have an amazing talent for writing, and if you ever stop, I will track you down and hang you upside down by your toes until you write again. Anyways, totally loved it..trying not to sob right now...*goes off to torture Betty to cheer herself up*
nicoli-boli chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I REALLY REALLY REALLY *sun goes down, sun comes up* REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS! Time to check the little FAVORITES box at the bottom of the screen!