Reviews for Desideratum
Hawkie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
O - interesting so far, I like it already. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Tsakhi chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
*claps* First of all, let me say that I regret not reviewing this sooner; being brain dead sucks. : Now, on to the actual review. The prose is excellent and there are no spelling or grammatical errors to be seen, conversations flow smoothly as do the actions. I also like the fact that you brought Janus back, I missed him a lot. So, in summary, great chapter, plenty of vivid imagery, and, of course, originality and class. I cannot wait to read the second chapter. Oh, and yay for a Janus/Virginia fic.
Achitaachita chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OH MY GOD! MORE!

Please?
KosagiNoLegion chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I like this one. A good start to the story and I definitely approve of tying Janus and Desire together.

Possibly it's too soon to get rid of Albert, but I can seen this version of Janus (based on the stuff from the character books, right?) choosing to deal with the problem the way he does.
CWolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I reviewed this before but I don't think I said enough. First of all I don't know why people hadn't picked up on the Janus/Virginia dynamic, there is so much to work with, with those characters. Most of this section (in my opinion) really lacks imagination, and even the stories writen lack any depth of character or plot developement for that matter. Thats why I think I'm going to love your story.

Even in the first chapter you've proven a deep understanding of the game, where as its painfully obvious with some stories that some people only looked at a game art and decided they know what they were talking about.

Your story is just a rare find anyway, it being extremely well writen and all. I wish you best of luck and I hope to see more WA stories from you since that's one of my favorite series.

Sorry for rambling.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This has to be the first well writen WA3 story I've come across and not been bored to tears. You've kept the elements of the game and in my opinion kept Janus in character. Great work! I looke forward to more.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh... Janus alive? Very interesting indeed. i like the way Janus spoke to Albert. . Suave as he always is, lol. Continue soon!
RingingPhone chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very well written. A solid and intriguing first chapter; I am definitely interested in seeing what will happen next.