Reviews for Blackbird
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lovely scene!

SS
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
My favorite of your bleach stories so far.
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006

beautiful
maemi chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
beautiful...the blackbird and rukia...both took off without looking back...anyway, nice fic.
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Very wonderful. You have an exotic way of explaininng and detailing! That is a good thing...

MKRA
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
"Ichigo could always see through Rukia as if she were as clear as glass."

A great line, and a great descriptor for this couple. I love the subtlety in your fics, and must say that you really are master of the one shots. I'm lovng everything you've written.
Decidedly Odd chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Again, great. That was really .. . err. . . touching.
anime-obsession260 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
o keep going!
kawaiiness chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
interesting...maybe one day i'll figure out why it was important...I reread this fic 5 times and I think my brain shut down on me..-.-

also, will you be doing anymore nejihina fics soon?
schyra chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
_

Oh the ANGSTI-NESS!

*snuggles*
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Sweet. There seem to be a lot of Ichigo/Rukia one shots like these these days and I'm never going to get tired of them. I liked this one a lot :) Keep writing!
Antaera chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That made me so sad, especially when the bird flew away and Ichigo could feel something breaking. I was whining away when I read the subsequent lines. *sigh* It was a lovely piece, any chance of continuing it? Say when, Rukia actually leaves? Oh the heartbreak.
kawaii chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
humm..why can't he forget it?
animefreakperson chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
O.O Very... Emotional, I guess you would call it. I could really feel all of it happening.