Reviews for The Little Black Book
Reni-Maniac chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Your (or better Mac's) discription of the scene was wonderful. I could so picture them there. Hope Harm is gonna respond the way she wants him to. Although I have to say I would like to see him shocked for a while, getting out nothing straight.

And on your question about my screenname: I've been told that I'm totally addicted to JAG. And as there are several 'Addicted' on already I came up with 'Maniac' and simply added it to my nickname. (But as I'm no native speaker, does this name has any 'strange' ring to it?)
problematick chapter 10 . 1/14/2005
I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES A MILLION STORIES TO COVER EVERYTHING NOT SAID -not that there's much left since you did such a great job- FOR HARM AND MAC AND SO MUCH MORE! ::SQUEE!:: _ _ _ _ ahahahhah! ::so happy::

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! _

XBlue
problematick chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
Oh, and about my songfic, check out my profile. It's got the info on it. It's sorta mapped out, it's just when I'm trying to write it I don't want to say the same things over and over again and whatnot between the song verses...anyway. Email me at xshadybluex
problematick chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
But see, fanfiction is the door between reality and fantasy. So...MAKE IT REALITY FOR HER! DAMNIT! _

XBlue
marineJAG chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
You were absolutely right, I truly enjoyed this chapter! I think most women go through a stage such as that, for me though, I not only went through it once, but multiple times with the same man, lol. I thought you'd like that little analogy I threw in there, when I did it I didn't even realize it, but it looked good, so it stayed there, lol. Can't wait to see where Harm's head is in this next chapter. I know if I were him, it'd be spinning around and trying to graps the words just said, hehe. Hope you get to post again soon!
starryeyes10 chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
great story.
Radiorox chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
*big sigh* That was sweet. You could just imagine Harm's voice. (swoon). Great part! As for Harm's POV, maybe you could start HIS journal next ;)
snugglebug chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
aw, how sweet! I could picture the whole scene in my mind, and it's just great - keep it coming! I'd love to hear Harm's POV, one way or another.
heartandy112 chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
oh finally! i kept on waiting for her to say that! it's so great. i teared up a bit too. that whole like last scene was so sweet. it was perfect. i can't wait to find out what happens.
laura carr chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
great story.
froggy0319 chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
Oh my gosh...he better say "I Love You" too :) But I will leave it up to you. Got distracted last night, but heck with the deal you just gave me, I am writing in that journal tonight. Even if it takes me hours to do so :)
Mag59 chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
WOW! The best chapter in the story for me. The emotions are real and great. I just have to remember not to read this story at the office as I can’t really concentrated on getting the job done!

I’ve wrote you mail with my ideas and I’m looking forward to next part. I’m only sorry that you’ll post it somewhere in the middle of my night.
TinerB chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
Plez! Let her tell him son. I can't wait much longer. LOL.

T
froggy0319 chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
As for the journal thanks for the advice, I may just open it tonight and see what happens :) Now as for Mac, will she ever talk to Harm about those desires she has? I too would love to see Harm talking to Mac's stomach with tales of his flying days :)
marineJAG chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
I thought this chapter was a very good one! Can tell that the mood is changing to an anxious one, a little less fear in the silver lining. But as we all know, it's overcoming that fear that makes things easier as you go along. Even if it takes time to get it all out. It's amazing at the things that we are able to draw strength from, whether it's a name etched in marble, or an old note that has it's promises etched into the paper. Can't wait until you are able to get your next chapter up!