Reviews for Perfidy
ELody chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Well, I just finished to read the all parts, kind of sad that it has to end! (

But I really enjoyed readind the all story, and see how good you are to describe their feelings for each other, and to create a story that is just awesome!

You are very talented, really! This is the first fanfiction I read of Threat Matrix, but I don't think I'm going to stop reading yours!

Thank you!
Aerlys chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Ah fantastic, I read the three stories and loved all of them.

Well, there's not a lot of things to say except that it's simply wonderful.

Just a bit sad that's it's finish, and also sad because they stopped this tv show, but well, it's life !

Just hope you will write an other story soon if it's not already done ( yeah, I didn't really looked xD ).
Lovely chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
Okay, whew! I just got done following your trilogy. I can't believe i never knew this show existed until like a month ago! My cable service just started showing it and so far i like it. Too bad it's been cancelled...

Anyway, i really liked this whole thing! Very, very nice. If you have any more story ideas on Threat Matrix, please post them. Be happy to read! :) Great job!
danielle chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Please keep writing for TM! You capture the characters so well :)
Leila chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
Great story! I also love how you added Holly in. Most of the time she isn't even mentioned in the cast lists! Well done!
eboneya chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
1 word- excelent.

A great story, I hope you wrtie more, I love you're work.
Cynthia chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
Great story! Intensive.

Will you keep writting? Maybe another story?
everydaymushroomhead chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
I like the ending...I love all your stories, I hope you will continue to write about Frankie and John...nice work!
wahoo05 chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
well, i like your story, BUT i think the scene in the prison would have been MUCH more powerful if they hadn't been allowed that much contact. i mean, the sitting on the lap part was a little ridiculous. even if they are giving him special treatment. try to build up the tension a bit.
everydaymushroomhead chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I think Michael Watson might be the traitor who set John up...
drama-freak-csim chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
I liked this chapter. And I think you should go further with Jelani asking Holly out :)
drama-freak-csim chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
Good chapter. Hope nothing happens to Frankie or Kilmer. Hope you post soon
everydaymushroomhead chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
Another interesting chapter, I wonder how this story is going to develope...
drama-freak-csim chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Good chapter. Hope she'll be okay in Gitmo, hope you update soon
drama-freak-csim chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
I'm soo happy that they are together, hope you write the next chapter soon