Reviews for A nightmarish adventure
Peanuty Boy chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
So much to say, where to begin?

I love game novelizations. Moreover I love D2. I have to say I am very impressed with your style of writing, its very rare an author can use words so poeticly.

As for chapter 3, I was surprised to find the main character was a woman, and also surprised that you wrote blood raven to be the lover of the rogue leader (her name escapes me for the moment)

I am dissapointed to see that you have not updated in a year. I implore you to continue your work (I continued one of my pieces after 7 years *zoiks!* and it felt pretty good)

If you do decide to continue, I'll have to input my thoughts on the suggestion of a trist beween the two main characters...

While I'm not sure if it is in Necrum's nature to love, I think the pairing would be very appropriate.

If you think it is in your ability as a writer (and I am very confident in your ability from what I've seen) to keep both in character, then I urge you to continue with the pairing. It would add an interesting element to the story.

I will favorite this story in the hopes that you will continue.
Munch chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Me liek. If this hasn't been discontinued, I'm very much of the way looking forwards to the next chapter!
GraphiteHeron chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Tryst? Maybe, maybe not. Listen to your characters. If they want it, go ahead. If not, don't make 'em:)

This is pretty interesting. I think I remember reading this earlier and forgetting to review(because I do that often). Interesting characters, each with individual attitudes that give them more texture. I like. I'll keep reading if you keep writing:)
Peanuckle chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Woo! Another update! Nice little bit of filler, I must admit. However, I warn you about your review price for the lesbianism. In a different fic, the author held a review-survey for/against yaoi in the story, and the yaoi won by "a fucking landslide." Just be prepared to eat your words is all :)
Munch chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I love it. Funny, interesting, and despite the lack of gratuitous lesbian sex scenes, a good read!

Peanuckle chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
First, thank you for emailing me when you updated. Diablo fics are few and far between and each one is valuable. Yours is particularly good.

A girl? That really caught me by surprise. She must be one ugly girl to be able to pass as a man without covering her face or anything. (Also kills the hope for a pairing. Sorry, I'm hopeless, I know.)

I just hope it doesn't take this long to update again! :)
AGD chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I like this story please don't take so long to update
Peanuckle chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I was perusing the D2 fics, several of which are very old, and stumbled across this one. Im wondering if you have discontinued it or not as you have not updated for some time, but there is no label. I would enjoy reading more but if it is done, plz inform me.
Awreel chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
gm-86 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Lovin' the necro. He's a rude, crude, dude, with 'tude!

But seriously, that's some really good stuff. You seem to know a lot about the backstory, which really enhances your fiction. I also like how you give the NPC's personalities. If you're gonna go through Act 5, it's gonna take a lot of work, so keep with it!
MisstressFanGirl chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
I liked it, write more! _