Reviews for Someone Who Will Cherish Me
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Nonononono! This story was really good. I love Kanau. He's probably my favorite. I loved the story. :D

LOTUS
Kay chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
3 Cute!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Yes! This is CANON! I love it! It feels very KANAU-ish. It's nicely described and I like the italics that described his confusion and his cry for help. T_T Poor Kanau.

LOL. I remember the ending scene of Mikuni and Hasunuma. XD; LOL. And the cat ears, Kanau looks cute wearing maids outfits and cat ears. GREAT job!
Audunke chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Ahh this was very sweet!
Azuyami chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Shot on sight would be about right... It's... Un-yaoiful
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
that was so sod and so ...so ...so.../good/, i loved it seeing everything through kanaus eyes...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
_I liked Kanau...
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I love Kanau too! I loved it in the manga when he was wearing that outfit with the teddy bear XD SO CUTE!
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
NO, no shooting of the Anchansan at sight! I loved this story! I love, love, LOVED it!
boyxboyislove chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
lol..!

YEAH I LIKE KANAU TOO! X 3
Shivas Prince chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
is good, i never read eerie queerie before, so it was good to get that part of hte sotyr, but i got a lil lost with some of hte names ; but yeah, i felt kanau's pain! oh angst! _ in a good way.
MooseDeEvita chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
hehe, shot on sight :D

very nicely done (sorry for that, i'm SO not feeling creative today, and so i'm just too lazy to give a good review)