Reviews for Just This Once
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome story
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Once again all hail to you! What excellent work. I love stories with only one chapter and fluffiness.
ravenclawer chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hey Melody! This is... yourfriendfromfourthgrade. Cough. (Actually, I just don't think we've talked in a while.)

So I discovered your fic today, and I have to say I'm glad you're still writing/reading in the fandom, and that I sympathize! I don't think Hermione's the only one stressed this year about classes. And the not-getting-enough-sleep part, I agree, is awful. (I'm so happy it's the holidays!)

Now, before I deviate from the purpose of this box thingy further:

Good fic. The feelings you convey through Hermione are spot-on. I'm glad Ron was there, and I'm not even an RH shipper.
Esrb99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Really good. Normall, I would say continue, but Maybe just make another one-shot. you know, the evening of this one, or the next day or something. I not, just leave it, perfect as it is. Oh, a B? must be Fanfiction, doning it to you, isn't it. (Don't worry, It happens to the best of us at least once ;)

Esrb99

P.S. R/R my fic, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
Ms. Realista chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hey great fic! And so appropriate too...I mean...it's ISU time for some people in semestered school and it's coming to exam time pretty soon. Anyways, you said you take AP classes...what school do you go to because I take AP classes too!(Science and Math!) lol. I've never heard any other school other than mine call it enriched classes 'Advanced Placement' before...so...yeah. just curious. anyways, great fic. nd i can't believe that you're mom grounded you for a B. anyways, great job! I really liked this fic. I can really relate to it.

-Ray
angil10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
greaty story and I mean great. This story is one of my top three storys that I love on this website. Please do write back soon a new few chapters. Please.
OExpecto PatronumO chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I think a lot of people can relate to this story. Are you serious when you say you're grounded because you're getting a B? That's absurd!

Back to the story..I like Hermione when she flips out like that, it's a good thing Ron and Harry are around to bring her to her senses. I'm not sure even she could believe all the mayhem she was involved in, if someone sat her down and relayed it to her.

Anyway, I liked it very much!
Lux Aeterna chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That was a really good piece of writing. The characters were so well-written and in canon that it was a nice change from the huge amount of crap out there. Well done! I really enjoyed it. Very sweet. :)
Romyjaden chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Aw! I enjoyed this fic very much... good job with the personalities! It was perfect how you portrayed them!