Reviews for Marry Me!
Illiterate help chapter 15 . 4/2
Hey, good story. The ending could use a little polishing and romanticizing up instead of just ending with a bunch of statements. Also it's ceased not seized. Seized is when you grab something or shake around and can die. Cease is when something stops.
littlepanther chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
i'm one of those BUT! only in a draco/blaise. But i like blaise if he's paired up with hermione or probablu seamus or ron (i've read couple of fics with those pairings). Coz i potray(is this the right word) blaise as draco's best friend and nothing else.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
While I'm disappointed with the ending, I think you're a wonderful writer! I absolutely love your writing style! It's beautiful:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Just that ?!
Not anymore ?!
Few years ?! you make them spare until few years ?!
I want more , more story of them .
Are this have sequel ?
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Totally did not expect that!
Sbinkley17 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I have an agonizingly strong urge to not finish this story only because you keep interrupting its telling! I will continue to struggle through reading it because I am genuinely curious as to how it ends. When you are focused on the plot, this story is amazing! Yes, I can see how some of the background you provide in your interruptions can be important, however, order of operations is key in writing! If you cannot insert the information in a organized and flowing fashion, perhaps it is not needed. By making references to readers and yourself, you break the illusion you are trying to create!

On a positive note I would like to say I genuinely like the plot so far, and your imagery is very well done. I will continue reading this story and if I love it in the morning I'll be sure to Favorite.

Please do not mistake my constructive criticism for abuse! I hope you keep writing; you seem to have a knack for it.
Twerky chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
I am kinda disappointed with the ending, I kept reading all day and found it was boring even though it was well-written just 1 exception that there was your comment in the middle story and sometimes you changed the POV and made confused who said that line.

Sorry I didn't mean to say this, but it was feeling. At least I could enjoy Harry cross dress. Thanks for writing this.
BBB chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
I read all of this, I don't know why I didn't quit after the third chapter. To be honest, it was well written from a grammer standpoint. But this story was just... awful. I know it was written a very long time ago, but it had so many side notes and spoilers and it was like I had to force myself to finish and I really wish I had just given up awhile ago.
SuN chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
What a piece of shit!
DDwelling chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
fantastic story! although, i wish there was a nice little indulgent epilogue at the end. i know im begging for one! :)
Alphamatic Replacement chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Haha! I loved this fic! And at the beginning, you sounded uncannily like Philip Ardagh, who is one of my favourite authors :) Also, yay! Review 200!
Lumcer chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
a truely lovely story at times overwellming... but endering... I hope Harry found Draco in the end!

KCK-Lumcer

p.s. Thank you for finishing this story!
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
Aw..so Harry went in search of Draco? Did he ever find him again or is this one of those use your imagination things? It was a great story and if I had to say it was probably about as good as the books which is pretty good and I've never read a fanfic that I have wanted to contiune before this one...did that even make sense? Anyway, it was a great story and I do wish you would add something about Harry finding Draco.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Hm. I liked the plot of the story. I know this was supposed to be a romance fic but I just didn't get the feel of romance at all. Harry and Draco barely spent any time together throughout the story. And I really didn't get the feel that Harry even liked him. Not to mention his prudishness was somewhat annoying. I could have done without all the A/N's in the middle of the story as well. Author narrations are just plain annoying in a written story. Let the reader draw up some conclusions for themselves. The ending in particular left alot to be desired. It just seemed like Harry and Draco were friends. Nothing more really. I understand that you didnt want it to be cheesy, but any lack of affection at all was just plain disappointing.