Reviews for Miracles Unbound
Michaela chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Oh, thanks a lot for this story! I am as tensed as if it was a real TV story! Poor Michaela being so uncertain what is gonna come! Anyway, you are doing great! I evaluate it with maximum pointsxD
wandamarie chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
it was a vere good story thank you for sharing you talent with us

wanda marie
Steph chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
Great ending. I hope when you say look for the sequel 'soon' means tomorrow :)
TPolTucker chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
oh thank you. I was about to panic if there wasn't goin to be a sequel. Great story, thanks for writtin it. Keep up the good work.
Angie King chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
Wow, your stories are truly amazing. Even thought the stories are changed from the tv series, the feeling is still there. The characters are just as I remember them, and it is so wonderful to have Dr Mike and Sully back; I've been missing them since the show was taken off the air. Please keep writing, you are gifted!
Angie King chapter 10 . 12/10/2004
Oh my gosh! He's back? Poor Dr Mike, she doesn't get any rest, does she? Ok, on to the next chapter! :D
TPolTucker chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
oh goody, more mayhem and drama. I love it. Can't wait to see what is goin to happen and what he is goin to do.
Steph chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
Wow! this story is going in a totally opposite direction then I ever imagined it would. Please update soon! I can't wait to read the rest.
Angie King chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Update update update! Please? :)
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
my answer is goin to be the same as before. This is amazing, just like I am watching it on TV. Thank you. And that smut scene? perfectly written. I love it.
Angie King chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
:D That's all I have to say. ;)
TPolTucker chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
as always, you know my answer. Gettin better and better. Can't wait to see what happens.
Angie King chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Wow, how do you keep coming up with all of these ideas? I seriously love your story, and I am amazed at how quickly and how well you write. Keep it up! :)
Angie King chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
Have I ever mentioned that I love your stories? ;)
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
keeps gettin better and better, had to take a break from the chapter here to watch Sully and Micheala's weddin. Good episode. Would love to see another movie made. And as someone else put, where is Preston? And where is Andrew in all this?