Reviews for Magic
Kaida Uchiha chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I love this story! Please update real soon, *heart is fluttering so much right now*
LilyHellsing chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Aww! I'm def. going to read the next (what was it? 12?) book(s) of this! I can't wait to get out of school and read them all ;D
LilyHellsing chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Sorry, at school at the moment so I don't want to risk logging in.

Oh my gosh, I just burst out laughing at the end XD Probably got some people wondering if I'm same but it was worth it! I'll keep reading :D
falconsblade chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
finally. a well written story with an original character that is not determined to throw itself at hellboy. cant wait to finish this story. I hope the others you have written are as good.
Kay Smith chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
HAPPINESS! *jumps around room clapping hands* I feel as happy as Bill Kaulitz did when they got his Jumbie back! (Love Tokio Hotel ;P ) *goes to read next story* Yay for Abe!
Captain Grin chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
wicked story!
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Wicked! AH!
Wolfinson chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
O.o
Will Read chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This story was the first fan fiction I have read. I am glad. It is a rock solid short story and I enjoyed it very much. The dryads were my favorite part - the appearance of the dryad described just as all other other mundane morning events are described - suggesting that this too is part of Ms Cavendish's life. Also, I liked the pine dryad, scared of the pavement. Of course she would be. I also liked the speed assist while on horseback - pulling the land forward and letting it spring back. I wonder how that looks if you are watching from the outside? I hope to find out in another story.

This character seems to belong to a universe other than Hellboy's. Her world and its magic seem subtle and intricate.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
I love your stories. They're very good. I'm a big Hellboy fan so yeah...
Maraluch chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Oh I just about peed kitties reading this chapter. Excellent humor and writing style.
Neverynn chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
Awesome! except chapter 6 is messed up, it only lets me read about 3 sentences.. Could you try re-uploading it? cause i had no clue where those creatures came from in chp.7..
Aludiana chapter 8 . 4/27/2005
Hey, nice story.. actually gave me a push for a fanfic of my own. _ I haven't written HB yet.
Cazcatharsis chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
there damned well better be more of this...

*goes to look*
LousMe chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
Well, I must say I am very pleasently sated having read this. You have included my great passion with my favourite character! I too am a horse woman and can personally vouch for the Andalucian breed's gentle nature! I loved that you have used the name Cavendish as the main character's - seeing as how it was so vital in the graphic novels. I haven't yet read your other 'Magic' fics, but do intend to. Just a thought, but what if Miss Cavendish were also the heir to Cavendish Hall?