Reviews for Now And For Always
LezBlowShitUp chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I'm pretty sure you are the only author who writes AsuKira as a switchable couple, which makes no sense because it seems so fitting for them. If you know of another, please let me know! I love these little side story ficlets you do. This piece, with Kira and Athrun desperately making love before they have to be separated, really pulls on my heart strings.
azab chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i loved it a lot
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This story is very cute i always had a feeling kira and athrun would end up together i love this story i also love the anime its awsome the story is awsome both are awsome in general
J Plash chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. So few yaoi writers manage to move past seme and uke (esp. with this pairing) - thank god there's a few good ones around! You definitely deserve your reputation, lol. You have both of them so *right*. Haha, you've reduced me to incoherency...and that doesn't happen often. Great fic. Off to read the rest of your stuff...
caitlynquibell chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This kira and athrun fanfiction is so good you should definetly make another kira and athrun fanfiction so please make another on as soon posisble caitlyn
sweetypie17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
nyc
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
*extremely flushed* Holy mother of Shounen Ai. I found someone who's way worse than me.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my godgodgodgodgod. You..you...you. That was just amazing. Beautiful. If anyone could have seen the look on my face while I was reading that...Everyone in my house is already asleep, so I had to try not to squeal. Hardest damn thing I've ever done. I'm going to read this on my death bed. And the best line of the whole thing: "'Yesyesyes,' Athrun moaned against his ear, his breath hot and heavy. 'Please Kira, dammit, I want you inside me now.'” I dunno, it just seemed hilarious and perfect right there.

And now I'm going to go read the rest of your stories, because I just can't resist, and you seem like such a hysterical person. Bye bye
KuroSakura-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Yay! Another good one! Yay for my boredom that sent me searching! Keep writing good ones!
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
update update update update plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ! I love this story it's cute and so many other things but plz update really really soon :)
Tyson chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
its good
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Damn. When it comes to yoai an shonen-al, YOU ARE GOOD.
Write.It.Date.It chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
::drool:: I love this pairing ::drool:: thank ye!
lalalalalalalalalalalalala chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
wow... whoa... (can't speak) whoa... wow...
Polarischan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh... kinky. XD

I'm actually not a Kira x Athrun fan... but this was sexy.
Sakuraloveu chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
WHOA! A-M-A-Z AMAZING! The tensions between Kira and Athrun were H-O-T HOT! BEST guyXguy scene I've EVER read! It beats Gravitation to hell! It's the first time I've ever read about two takes in one, it's usually just one takes one!Oh my god, this story is AW-SOME! WHERE did you learn those sexy turn-on tricks? Those were dead on!