Reviews for Hallowe'en
Domaris chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Hi Lady Tesser!

My english isn't the best, so it'll be a short review.

I read your stories and I love them all. It's such a pleasure to read them.

What can I say, only:

Snips and Spirals forever!

I hope so you will write more.

Ciao,

Domaris
chambermaid chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Brilliant as ever!

Can't wait for the next one.
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Absolutely fantastic. As always. *beams* Update!
Halan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I'm glad that I managed to read the Madwand story before it was taken off, as I would have been very confused as to why there was a giant owl and why there was a centaur girl and why there was a random house elf. I have a feeling that the Madwands will end up being explained in later stories (I hope!) so i'm content with that. Awesome story though, and all of the sexual tension between Snips and Spirals is driving me crazy, because she's due to leave in what...two months? Poor Snips.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I love the random madness that seems to follow a pattern here. (Figure that one out.)

I just love all these stories anyway.

I have no problem whether you decide to end certain story lines or not. It's all good.
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
HAHA!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
More Please! Hurry!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh I am so disappointed to hear that the Madwands story is going to be abandoned! I was very much intrigued! At any rate, this story was nicely done and a joy to read.

Please let me know if you change your mind.
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I loved this story! It's absolutely hillarious! Especially the completely random (well, at least they seem randome) characters that seem to just appear out of nowhere, like the cavalier house elf. He was wonderful! So were Snips and Spiral's costumes, btw.

Can't wait to find out what happens with the calendars.
Viskii chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Wonderful, wonderful- another great story! I love these to death. You are a phenomenal writer. :D

What are Madwands? Why are they bad/taken out? I was so *curious* to know what the trio was doing here... *pouts* So now we don't get any?

*is confused*

But, anyway- thanks for another fantastic read.

Till next story,

Viskii :D
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Well, I do hope the MadWands make an appearance sooner rather than later.

So much hilarity in such a short span of story.