Reviews for The Dark Lady
azertykeynes chapter 3 . 9/14
"Flying for ages"? But she doesn't fly.
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
I like dark Hermione and this story although featuring dark inside Hermione doesn't strictly categorize as dark-hermione. I was still willing to read until harry called her "herms" in this chapter. Sorry but that was just unacceptable. I may try to read it in the future though until then goof bye:)
zombiekins5948 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Please make more updates. It's really good
Gabby0515 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
I liked your story. You should do a sequel for sure. One where she has an heir possibly? I know this is a really old story and I'm not even sure if you still write. I really hope you do.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
Great Story! I always love reading about a dark Hermione!
voldyismyfather chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
i love it xx
deleted2012 chapter 25 . 1/29/2010
I love it! Sequel please?
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
Here this IS a great fic...Love it. The arm thing sorta remind me of Star Wars for some reason...anyway, a great well done for the fic.
xSadistxFujix chapter 25 . 12/27/2007
Sequal, sequal, sequal! I can't end there! Nope it can't! To good to end there. It is screaming SEQUAL!
Megan Consoer chapter 25 . 11/2/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
BleedingHeart chapter 25 . 6/17/2007
FUCK YEA! GO HERMIONE!lol i love the evil hermione.i was actally waiting for her to get to cocky and have harry's anger boil and have him kill her. but i'm glad he didn't :)
Ally chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
I love the story! Its better then mine.
wishful thoughts chapter 25 . 2/16/2006
my goodness that was awesome! finally a bad guy (girl) wins.. truly awesome!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 25 . 1/25/2006
Wonderfully written... i love this story... What's the sequel?
fictitiousburn chapter 25 . 5/21/2005
Well anyways, I finish but I didn't feel like going back. My review thingie was broken so. Love it, and aw... no romance.

Krystal Tears of a Phoenix