Reviews for The Dark Lady
zombiekins5948 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Please make more updates. It's really good
Gabby0515 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
I liked your story. You should do a sequel for sure. One where she has an heir possibly? I know this is a really old story and I'm not even sure if you still write. I really hope you do.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 25 . 10/19/2010
Great Story! I always love reading about a dark Hermione!
voldyismyfather chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
i love it xx
deleted2012 chapter 25 . 1/29/2010
I love it! Sequel please?
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
Here this IS a great fic...Love it. The arm thing sorta remind me of Star Wars for some reason...anyway, a great well done for the fic.
xSadistxFujix chapter 25 . 12/27/2007
Sequal, sequal, sequal! I can't end there! Nope it can't! To good to end there. It is screaming SEQUAL!
Megan Consoer chapter 25 . 11/2/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
BleedingHeart chapter 25 . 6/17/2007
FUCK YEA! GO HERMIONE!lol i love the evil hermione.i was actally waiting for her to get to cocky and have harry's anger boil and have him kill her. but i'm glad he didn't :)
Ally chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
I love the story! Its better then mine.
wishful thoughts chapter 25 . 2/16/2006
my goodness that was awesome! finally a bad guy (girl) wins.. truly awesome!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 25 . 1/25/2006
Wonderfully written... i love this story... What's the sequel?
fictitiousburn chapter 25 . 5/21/2005
Well anyways, I finish but I didn't feel like going back. My review thingie was broken so. Love it, and aw... no romance.

Krystal Tears of a Phoenix
sanura black chapter 25 . 5/18/2005
Sorry a thousand times for not reviewing,my computer crashed and we had to get a new were some suprises with you know Harry and Ron being many I read have that in them but I guess all things can't be the I can't say I didn't like always this story was you can please write a sequel that would be again!

**Raushanara**
L chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Hello. I was reading your fanfic and I have noticed an error. You do not have a Chapter One. You just repeat Chapter Two twice. Can you fix this error?