Reviews for Rhyme or Reason
kellypeter chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Soo I just finished this story and I love it. I hope you are not done with it because I loooove it and I wanna know what's going to happen next and especially if Kirsten is going to be healthy again...I hope she will..

so anyways I hope you still writing this even though your last update was a looong time ago!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 16 . 2/16/2008
Oh man... The worst part isn't even over yet? The pain the cancer must be causing to the entire family... I just hope Kirsten doesn't die because if she does, what will the Cohen family do without her?
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
ohh I managed to find a chapter I missed out reviewing I think so I'm re-reading bit by bit so I'm ready when a new chapter makes an appearance...and I'm kinda scared cos I had this thought what if she's already dead and the flashforwards are actually reality/flashbacks and the stuff that seems in the present now is actually flashbacks. I hope you're not that devious!

...I'm crying again!
Courtney chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
OMG that was the most amazing story I have ever read! Seriously from beginning to this last chapter, I have been crying and laughing (mostly crying though!..lol) and just on the edge of my seat and I just kept wanting to read more and more. I have just read some of your other stories too and you are just an amazing writer! I know that you haven't updated this fic in a while but I really hope that you get some inspiration and write some more because I am dying to find out what happens next. I loved how you included the flashbacks and flashforwards that you included in your fic and just the way that you wrote the characters is simply amazing! I just cannot rave enough about this story and PLEASE if you can update it sometime, I would LOVE to read more!
Kat Smith chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
Good gosh...

you gotta finish this one! Soon!

How long you gonna make me wait?

She lives, right? She has to. Especially now that she is having dreams of her WITH the kids as they age. It hints that she will live.

LET HER LIVE!
Fading Letters chapter 16 . 4/8/2006
I just got a tip to read that fic yesterday. So I did. God it made me cry. I cried many hours and it's so sad that your fic isn't finished. I know you stopped updating a year ago but I'm begging you CONTINUE! It's such a great fic and you really touched my heart with it. I love your story. It's great, perfect, and yet so sad. God, I remember how I told a friend about two hours ago that I could fill an empty pool with the tears I cried, I gotta admit now i could fill two of them. I wish it would continue...
viper209n chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i'm reading this again... it makes me sad... anywho, the james earl jones part had me laughing

James Earl Jones mode. lol

but anywho, back to being sad
Mina chapter 16 . 2/20/2006
This is so great, dont stop writing..

please, update soon!
knightdawndelight chapter 16 . 1/5/2006
BRILLIANT!BEAUTIFUL!GORGEOUS!WICKED!WONDERFUL!

I adore your story!

I LOVE your story!

Please write MORE of your story!
SandyKirsten chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Ok...I actually had tears forming in my eyes as I read this. It was so so good. I hope this one continues as I do with all your other works!
SandyKirsten chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
OMG...I just came across this story and it is unbelievable. I couldn't put it down. I am sure i will re-read this over and over again. You are a wonderful writer and look forward to reading your other stories. Is this the end or will there be more updating?
Laura chapter 16 . 9/29/2005
this is such a good fanfic! When are you gonna update it though, i really wanna find out what happens next, you are such a good writer
Andy chapter 16 . 9/20/2005
Pleasse! update soon! this is a great fic! you're a awesome writer!
Laura chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
this is so good
meandyousethcohen chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
omg...i absolutely love this story...! please update please.!