Reviews for Walking on Water
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Sweet but sad. He never got to kiss her.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I hate that scene because of the possibilites. I love the fic_
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow! I will never look at this scene the same way again. This is wonderful!
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
That was great! I think you should write one from Max's POV. You're an excellent writer!
michelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
I really enjoyed reading it. Short but sweet! anymore?
Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Oh, this was really cute. I always wonder what's going on in that pretty little head of Logan's! :) It was sweet, but after what happened at the end of that ep, I feel so bad for him! - Cassie
Sarah W chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
That was great. Good job, Author.
Aromagik chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Brava! Since this was one of my favorite scenes so far (the newly discovered sappy side of Lindy loooooves shippy M/L scenes...*g*), I was hoping someone would run with it - and I'm glad it was you! I mean, I know what was going on in MY head (goforitgoforitgoforitNOW), but it's fun to think about what might have been in THEIR heads too!
Ms Starlight chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
This was wonderful! First person is odd in that people who write in it either do it really well, or very badly. Lucky for you, you fall on the opposite side of the specrtum from me! (I suck at first person...seriously...it's BAD) Anyway, you managed to capture all the things I thought were running through Logan's mind in that scene, and you did it wonderfully!
Augustana Rae chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
This was great! I wanted to do my own take on this ep but I didn't knwo what to do. I wish I'd written this. Very well done.
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
::LadyCallie trys to pick her jaw off of the floor, with little luck:: WOW! That was great! Just what I thought Logan was thinking! Amazing! Write another! -LadyCallie
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I absolutly loved it. It was so cute and exactly how I wanted to read it!
farzana chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. This was just brilliant.
bk11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
*applause* awesome babe! Wow! This *very* much lives up to you're normal standards. :-) Keep 'em coming! -Ana