Reviews for Conspiracies and Chocolate Cream
Fandomsrule10 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww! This is such a cute NejiTen fic! And the way you had it as their child telling it was brilliant. I don't know where you got this idea, but I absolutely loved it! - good job!
Christabel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awesome story...it almost made me cry at the beginning since i'm a sucker for romance :-P
Coolio chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was awesome and i love the ending. The last line...AWESOME! and sorry about my name got to bored to think of something more creative
susan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
great story. loved the endin with thier kid. do u think u can write one wuth gaara in it? please? the story. great job. :-)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
SWEEEEET! Awww, so cute!
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
THEIR CHILD WAS THE ONE TELLING THE STORY! Wow, that kid must be one hell of a fighter if he has his father's Byakuugan and his mother's aiming skills... Good luck to them!

Such a happy ending.. or rather end to the beginning... WAIT, what does that mean? Is there going to be another one? I hope so! :D XD :)
Sabry chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT! I'd scream of joy if it weren't 11:51 PM right now! GREAT STORY! :)
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was an amazing story, it was funny and sad and happy. I loved it, it made me crushed inside but then it also made me laugh, one of the best stories I have read. Keep up the good work.

Love

May-chan
Starrytownblues chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Yay! xD.
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Loved it! Awesome job, cute! Was laughing when Sakura and Naruto were fighting over the chocolate cream bottle.
Deyanira-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
nice story ! really good!
Insanity-Hime chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was cute! XD
naruto fanfic lover222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
im a sharingan using uchiha who almost kicked itachi's butt but got knocked out before sasuke got there and he never realized i survived, im now a top shinobi who's the second copy ninja.
hopeless territory chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was great, except...

-here goes the 'constructive criticism'-

Well, there actually only one thing that annoyed be like hell. When I first read 'Heaven' I didn't exactly get what you meant. And, Sasuke could actually be paired up with SAKURA. Yeah. So, uh, keep going with the good fanfics and stuff!
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
that was plain brilant using their kid to tell the story in a way that you wouldn't know till the end! Awsome story, I love it and shall hold it in my faves forevermore!

-o.0AnimeFanficCrazedFanGirl0.o