Reviews for Interruption
ELIZABETHBELINIA chapter 1 . 8/28
I WONDER WHY THE CARTOON STOPPED IN THE YEAR OF 1996. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE EXILE OF KRANG THE SHREDDER IS BORN AND SHREDDER'S REVENGE IN THE RED SKY SEASONS OF 1987 BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN HOW KRANG RULED DIMENSION X THEN LOST THE FIRST BODY AND WOUND UP IN THE TECHNODROME ON EARTH THEN I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN HOW SHREDDER LIVED IN JAPAN TOOK OVER THE FOOT CLAN TURNED IT INTO AN ARMY OF CRIME BECAME EVIL FOLLOWED HAMATO YOSHI TO NEW YORK TRANSFORMED INTO THE SHREDDER WHERE HE GOT HIS NINJA OUTFIT AND FINALLY I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN SHREDDER DEFEAT THE TURTLES WITH A TRAP THEN SHOT ONE OF THE HEROES AT A TIME BY USING A GUN AND I WANTED TO SEE SHREDDER SAY TO APRIL "OH DON'T WORRY, PRETTY PRINCESS. DIDN'T I SAY YOU WOULD JOIN THEM VERY SOON?" THEN I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN SHREDDER SHOOT AND BEAT HER TO A DEATH PULP AND TAKE OVER THE CITY OF NEW YORK. I ALSO WANTED TO SEE HOW KRANG AND SHREDDER MET FOR THE FIRST TIME BEGAN THEIR PARTNERSHIP HIRED THE STREET PUNKS AND WHERE BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY USED TO LIVE BEFORE MOVING INTO THE TECHNODROME AND SETTLED DOWN. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE PLACE OF HOGGYWOOD WHERE BEBOP LIVED WHAT HIS HOUSE LOOKED LIKE AND AN EPISODE OF THE MOTHER RUNNING AWAY FROM BEBOP SCREAMING. I BELIEVE THE CARTOON SHOULD HAVE AIRED FROM 1987 TO 1999 INSTEAD OF 1996 AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN SHREDDER WIN FOR ONCE IN THE SHOW AND HE WAS A GREAT NINJA MASTER WITH MARTIAL ARTS AND SKILLS. HE KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT KARATE BESIDES I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN WHO HIS REAL FATHER WAS AND WHAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN AND WHY OROKU SAKI AND HIS REAL FAMILY HAD TO SPLIT AND GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CARTOON.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was funny
Jane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Very funny, I really liked it _.
pacphys chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
hehe. Oh this is HILARIOUS! LOVE IT! :-D Way too funny. Krang watching SOAPS! hehe. ROTFL! Very, very, very, funny. *becomes suddenly serious* oddly it seems like something he might do. hehe This is great!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
LOL! This is still a very highly amusing story. I could easily see this as a scene in the old TMNT series if they were to allow the mild cursing (at certain parts). :) Well done, Stef. :)