Reviews for Shades of Obsession
aptmae chapter 26 . 4/3
I know the expectation should be low since it's been almost a decade since the last update; did you post the chapter 27 (and the rest of it) on other site?because I'm really curious. This fic made me search all the 6x2 pairing on ffnet.
duaimei chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
I couldn't help but wonder - where did things go from here?

No, seriously, it's been long enough to know that it's dead and I've reread this story too many times. I KNOW you had an ending planned. Sure, you're probably a lawyer with kids by now, but if you could spend 20 minutes on even a rough ending…. you would make me so happy!
diann chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I wish there was more this has to be the best fic ever!
haji jaku chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
It's been more than 7 years, is the case a load of bull?
F. Jane chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
the greatest 6x2 never finished. i hope one day she will come back and let us know what happened to duo...
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I love it! :3
I hope u will continue this soon :)
Kibin Okami chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
I love this fic so much! I've read all the chapters several times now. Please please finish the fic!
lazyxhime chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
I'm rereading this years after I first discovered this marvelous story. I just wanted to tell you that I am still eager to find out what happens next. You've created such an amazing story that I can never give up hope of an update.
Kaliko the Cat chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
This story is fantastic! So complex with all the twists and turns! I cant believe Noin faked the baby! So cruel! What's gonna happen to Duo? Pls update! Thanks :)
auroraflame25 chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
i realy like this so far i'm realy sad it's incompleat i've run into this alot lately. i don't understand how someone could put this much effert and thought into a story and just drop it. eseshaly after spending so much time building it up.
Kibin Okami chapter 26 . 1/14/2011
No, don't stop there! Please the suspense is killing me!
PerfectInsanity chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
OMG! please update i have re-read this story like 20 billion times! plz plz update soon!
Mercy-Chan chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
Okay, I remember re-reading this wonderful story for years on another site and now I will review again. PLEASE UPDATE. Or at least tell us what would have happended?

It's such a great story and I keep re-reading but I really want to see a conclusion or continuation or some hint that you are alive! D:
violet summer chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
i love when lovers wage war
violet summer chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
duo u betta whoop noin's ass