Reviews for Thrice The Tabby Cat Hath Mew'd
PopularCats chapter 31 . 4/7
In your profile it says this will be reposted and fixed eventually I hope that will happen soon I love it.
RhodaBush chapter 31 . 4/4
Just found and read this ...please continue
More please
Harry Hobbit chapter 31 . 10/24/2016
I LOVE this fanfic
Harry Hobbit chapter 31 . 10/12/2016
Still a great goob on this too
Amandah Leigh chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
Harry Hobbit - Yes, I posted this fic a long time ago. I started writing it around 2003, starting posting in 2004, but never finished... though I plan to rewrite t to be more Canon and the repost it with a proper ending. :) AL
Harry Hobbit chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
It literally just poped up
Harry Hobbit chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
Im confused? Did you just post this?
Foreverglfan88 chapter 31 . 8/8/2015
Great job! One of my favorite ADMM fanfictions!
Illusina chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
On... My... Goodness... It was worth the wait.
Fritzers chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Love your story please continue
The.Hibernian chapter 31 . 12/27/2011
I love the last little speech Albus gives at the end of chapter 31 very intense very heart wrenching kudos
chailatteandmusic chapter 31 . 9/19/2011
Thank you for another brilliant chapter! :-)

I loved Albus' little speech at the very end and also the way you solved the Dippet situation.

Concerning the continuation of the story, I would appreciate if you put the sequel directly into this story :-) But whatever you decide to do, please don't end it too soon! It has been my favourite story for years!
BuzzCat chapter 31 . 9/19/2011
Wow. This is rather...interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter. And as for how to arrange all this, I just ask that this story is as long as possible. It's wonderfully written, and I can't wait for more! Keep writing!
Chaidiamond chapter 31 . 9/19/2011
Still loving this story!

I reckon you should do the sequel- so long as you DEFINATELY do it. Not just maybe.

And do it quickly, just as though it was a part of this story. I can't get by without Thrice The Tabby Cat Hath Mew'd! KEEP WRITING! :D
KrazyKimmy chapter 31 . 9/18/2011
Oh, that was brilliant!

I, personally, think you should write the sequel as a part of this here story. So maybe go for the longer version? I don't know either... you're the writer!