Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was a great story too, I really liked it!

Could you do some more Gungrave stories? Either Brandon/Maria, or Mika/Brandon-Grave?

Please?

Thanks so much for writing!

Twilighthippie1 )
Nee-chan no Kami-kun chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Um, I LOVE BrandonxMaria and GravexMika so I'd love a fanfic on either one of them! I really love Older Mika and Grave or the "IF Brandon lived" thing w/ Maria but either one is great! Thanks!

Nee-chan no Kami-kun
shilo chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I loved the eps that this took place from and glad to see that you were able to do this from Brandon's prespective. That poor guy went through so much just to see her. I can imagine it was a bit hard to do this in Brandon's POV but I think you did a pretty good job on tackling it.
The No Life King chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I read this awile back but never did review it...so here I am once again...dashavoo...I actually enjoyed this very much. The only thing wrong with it is I think that Brandon wasn't really in character the whole time. I think (my opinion) that you more overly wanted him to think those things when in reality or anime world he wasn't thinking like himself. Like when you say "my shitty life" I don't really think Brandon would think that...all in all though I appreciate your writing style...though I recommend maybe doing something other than a POV...sorry I criticize crucially...even myself... Nonetheless...I raise my glass to you!