Reviews for Beneath the Surface
peacegrl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
such i meant lol
Peacegrl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
wow this should be in the tragedy section cause he like dies and suck y know what i mean
BlueFireIce chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Oh god I cried at this story. It was amazingly good but I still cried.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
That was kinda harch. Why let Cindy die?

The story was good and all, very emotional not to mention smart, but common! Why let everything be so cruel and sad?
MangaBookWorm chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I was more lost than enjoying the fic.. /

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it. But... I kept on getting very lost. I had no idea what was happening at some points, and others I just had no clue what they were talking about. Either this is how you write, or I just need to up my literature skills. Oh well. I did enjoy the parts I understood.

MBW
chronos-girl chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
Wow. That's was sad. I get real emotional reading things like this, so i really feel like crying. This was a nice story though.
Mylie chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Why do you say that Jimmy was severly burned and then in the very next sentence say that the burns he obtained were only first degree. I'm not flamig you (lol flaming about burns), but just thinking it messes with the reader's stream of thought. Its good though. Even though I'm a little scared to think of what 11 year old Jimmy and Cindy must be doing to make this story rated Pg-13.
heather chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
wow...this is totally...AWESOME! its so deep. and complicated. that last part was pretty cool..with the whole dream analogy. thank you for writing this awesome fic!
greg9570 chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
I am a little disturbed. You are saying that it's either his life or hers? Not fluffy at all. I don't approve of the ending, but, occasionally, you have to throw a little angst into it. The last line is powerful, simply powerful. Terrific ending. Powerful last line! It brings it together for you.
Romyjaden chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
It wouldn't allow me a second review on chapter 8, but now I think I get it... *sigh* That is such an angsty beautiful ending... Great job, even if it leaves me a bit wistful... That's why I'm unable to kill people off in my fics, except one, in which I nearly had to commit figurative suicide. Thank god it was only a one shot.
Romyjaden chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Wow... that's really good! I'm impressed, very much so. It was slightly confusing... as in the end when she woke up... but for one, I'm easily confused (as in UBER easily confused) so don't worry about it, and for two, I am SO GLAD Jimmy is not dead.

Anyway, with that out of the way, great job! Thanks for all the kind reviews to my stories, and as for your latest review on Hostage Situation, don't worry, I love you all the more for pointing that out, and I actually changed it after realizing how stupid I was. Anyway, make that typed up to chapter 13... Heh, I'm evil I know.

Again, congrats, great job! Must go now, but I'll talk to you later at some point, I'm sure.
KitsuneInuYasha chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
Great story! But uh... could you explain the last bit of ch. 8 to me? What is Cindy doing?

Maybe I'm just a lil dense (it IS 1:30 am 0o' ) but I can't tell if she's preventing herself surviving the car accident or what... cause if she survives the island ordeal for a later fan fic 0o'

Do you have your fan fics anywhere that is ordered chronologicaly? I'd like to read all of yours (that are sequenced) from start to finish :)
ScarfNinja chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
Wow...this ending, was incredible. It really makes you think; what happens now that that Cindy is gone? She made a complete sacrifice to make herself happy, and Jimmy alive. How cool, this ending was awsome!

I was so sad when I read the part with her and Jimmy inside the raft...she tried to feed him!

This story was great!