Reviews for Silly Love Songs: Hum
the blanket chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It's funny.

I was listening to the moulin rouge soundtrack just as i came across this fic.

Wonderful read.
botan chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i would have emagined botan fainting or smiling like a baka version but i liked it
Unwritten Story chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Naoko:OMG that was Funny! i liked it alot!

Shizu: great oneshot! :)

GOOD JOB
bLaCk heAveNs chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
hey, who told you that i hate your story? well, you're wrong! i actually love it! it is so cute! )
Ranoe chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aww that was so cute!
fightinglobster chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
HieixBotan -
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
OMG i LOVE that song. my little sis is reading this and giggling. I found the sighing funny when hiei said(and i quote)"will-you-shut-up!" :)

BlueFireIce Keep with the fluffyness

MONKEY'S RULE1992 year of the monkey ;)
ladybadasskillington chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
He's OOC because he's in love, dangit!
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I loved it! really, that was sweet but just in the Hiei's way! really a great fic!
heartluv chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I like that story/song whatever it's called. If you have a chance to do a sequel or make another chapter I hope you go for it, because I think you should.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*Gasps* ...THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I so wanna add that to my favorites! You should wrte mroe H/B one-shots... .
BoundbyTwilight chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Cool update soon.
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Actually, most people, when they say that Hiei is OOC, they are wrong. I realize that it would be har dto see him in love, but the way that people stage it is eve wierder. The way that you just did it is one of the only ones that hits its mark. I mean, that's how her is. Impulsive, and then gruff, and then in denial. Seriously! Tis is a good one.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was really good...I think you should do a sequel..._