Reviews for Don't Hold Back
Oh My God man, that was beautiful.
Ivy feline chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
so sweet there should be more stories with no offense to mokuba but thir should be more stories with him crying and seto holding him and comforting him.
pixeljam chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, this story was harsh, but fantastic. I have to admit, when I watched the Noah Saga and Mokuba was all brainwashed and with Noah, I cried. I literally cried. Especially when I heard Seto's voice, I could hear his heart break. I sobbed (which was probably bad, because I was on a babysitting job at the time).

This was great though. Good job! Seto and Mokuba rule!
Celestial Blood chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
uwaa, that was so sad and cute

I can't believe what the kaiba brother

i mean, i'm a sadistic type of person but what they said to eachother was just sad...

great story
Cuteandsweet chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
aw that was so cute i loved it! good work!
ToothyTotodile chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hey. *steps out of the water, scales dripping* I'm the reviewer, so listen up and find out your score. *puts on top hat* Let's see. You kept everyone in canon. Good. This ain't AU. Super. You didn't make the characters say something dumb. Excellent. You didn't make Mokie a sugar-craving freak. . That's good, 'cause I hate when he's like that. He seems OOC. Good work, Miss Chikorita. I'll give you a 100. Say hello to Cyndaquil for me. *dives back into the water*
The Wicked Witch of Dingl chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Good grief. If that's one of your worse fanfics, I want to see your better! *Trots off to have a look*
SaraBanana512 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was so good, i was constantly going AW!
Afiong Bassey chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
AWW how sweet! That is one of the most honest stories

I've ever read. They were really honest with eachother.I

think we should all express ourselves more.
chibimokubawithashotgun chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
damn im crying XD i love mokuba more than seto i bet O_O
Darkrose 17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aw, cuteness. I read your bio and now I'm confused. How can you judge anime/manga just by reading Marmalade Boy, Kodocha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Peach Girl? I mean, those are only 4 mangas. And your contradicting yourself by saying that YuGiOh is one of your favorite shows. YuGiOh is anime. You claim to hate anime. Therefore you should hate YuGiOh. And most of the anime shows only reflect the Japanese culture. So if you say anime is sexist, you say japanese people are sexist. You need to broaden your horizons and read more than just 4 mangas to be able to judge anime or manga.
MOG chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
MOG:T.T Aw! How cute! I love brotherly fluff!
bohr-d chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow. That was great. I really like this idea- it shows that the Kaiba brothers' relationship isn't as good as the show makes it seem. Mokuba's not always fawning over Seto and thinks he can do no wrong, and Seto isn't afraid to say something to Mokuba that could upset him. Well done- I truly enjoyed this one shot and plan to read other works of yours as well. Keep writing!

~SD27~
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very touching! That argument and the tension...remarkably well done. However, after that, there is a rather quick change for Kaiba. I am glad he changed, I just think it was a little soon after what he had been saying.

I love the Noah Arc with the Kaiba brothers... what a great topic.

Very cute and easy to get lost in. I have a class soon and an exam, but I forgot all about it...In fact, I'd better go! Excellent story.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Very sweet. Sometimes it's good to talk things out. I wanted to thank you for reviewing my fic, YuGiOh Track N Field. I'm pretty embarrassed about it because I haven't gotten around to revising it and it was one of my terrible earlier works. I believe I've improved since then but thanks for reading it. ) Good work on this fic.