Reviews for Chopped Liver
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Cool. I like how there was no romance; it's best not to read too much into situations like that, huh. Anyway, this was cool, and I enjoyed it! I've thought sometimes about Tristan's fall from the title of Joey's "best friend". This put it neatly.
219 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is so sweet.

Tristians not a pervert; that's good to know.
can't think chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
aw. how sweet. poor tristan and tea. i thought that "guess my facial hair" scene was funny. lol
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aww that was kind of sweet. I do like Tristan and Téa as a couple, but this was still a good fic to read.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Aww, that is frickin CUTE! I stopped hating Honda a while ago, I mean he's a great charrie if you look closely.
InsaneShadowFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
OMG...that "Guess my facial hair" game made me crack up when I saw it on that episode, it was friggin' hilarious. XD

ISF
MikariStar chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Nice story, I haven't read many fanfics about those two but this made sense. It was a good read.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Good work. I hate it when people bash Tristan and/or Tea.
Emmi chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Tristan, I so feel for you man ;_; Been through this experience god knows how many times, but at least you have Téa!

I also do find it a little mean that yugi and Joey "forgot" Téa and Tristan even though they were friends for who knows HOW long? And for Tristan it's worse because no one REALLY notices his him. Téa is the only girl (no including Mai or the mutt's sister *hehe*) so that kind of stands her out, too. Poor Tristan though is cast out (

Very good work. I think it's one of your best!

~*~Faith Kaiba~*~
Mokuba-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Awesome story. Short and nice. Very original and entertaining. I love stories that center around friendship!

Keep up the good work!
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was... weird but touching... in a... weird but touching kinds way...

I loved it though! I'm a sucjer for those "Poor Me" fics!
Misura chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
An engaging and interesting look into Honda's head. I liked the way you wrote his feelings about Joey and Yugi hitting it off so well together; they seemed both realistic and in-character. I also liked the conclusion, with Anzu being Honda's new best friend.