Reviews for MAGIC: A response to Cate's Challenge Fic
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Shippery goodnesss for the soul!

Definitely an unusually feminine moment for max in the dress, but there was the right level of reticence and awkwardness to make it believable.

I keep stumbling across stories of "logan cale the handy man"... Between fixing thr exo and maintaining hia computer parts, i dont know why it always suprises me!

As always... You nailed their chemistry :-)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww...

So beautiful.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
No real review but:

“looking like Bogart in that amazing movie they’d found in an old collection, one with clandestine meetings and bad guys looking to get rid of him and a hopelessly romantic ending at the airfield...”

I found it, I found it, I found it! Crazy dance through the room and out of the window (basement) so the neighbours have some fun too.

(‘It’ being the movie-reference in your stories which you mentioned in connection with the movie-challenge at DAR…and of course you already told which one it is at BBWW but I totally didn’t think of it when reading this again.)

Love it all, Logan sacrificing one of his precious cooking tools for Max, him being unable to stop smiling, the beautiful setting and the whole rest of delicious M/Lness.

You know it is dangerous to end a story with “The beginning...”, right? Makes me expect more:-)
Me chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
««“It’s perfect” she whispered. “Just like us...broken...but put together again, stronger than before. Stronger for having been soldered togther...” »»

As I read this, I could hear Max's voice sound. She sounded just the same as in the last few minutes of Meow, where she says, «This isn't Manticore. This is me» Well done. Oh how I miss this show.

»And with a sigh, she sought out his lips as the fairy lights danced overhead...

The beginning...»

The beginning huh? where's the rest? ;o)
Kasman chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw...that was kinda cute.
annie chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Your last paragraph makes this special. I love the idea that they were both bred for perfection and had to hide their flaws from everyone except each other, which is a central part of the whole Max/Logan dance, but you express it so beautifully.

Hope you won't go off canon all the time though, cos i love the whole UST thing too!
ML Only chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Oops - I missed this one! Yep - hopelessly romantic, but kinda cute! :)
LEE chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I love this. And perhaps we readers have to thank you and whoever set the challenge for such a wonderful short story. You don't ever have to apologise for fluff because even your 'fluff' is magical! Thank you.
huntress k chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
aw...

that was so sweet

Hopefully ill see more of this story
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Loved it! I wish I could write a short piece; the characters seem to take over all the time :-)
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
amazing job, i loved the emotion. can't wait for another story so keep up the awesome work!
SuzyQ chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You are too good to be true. I love your story and your writing so much.
Zassa chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow! You are productive, I just finished reading Still Waters. This was really romantic - Nice!
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Aw! Its been too far between ML shipper stories! That was lovely and fluffy!

Well written and I love how you managed to get all the conditions in! When I posted the challenge, I wasn't sure about how people would meet all the requirements, but you did so with great imagination.

Always a pleasure to read one of your fics

Cate