Reviews for A Choice not Taken
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I really, really like this idea of the Choosing denied/rejected driving both pairs mad - a tragic concept and one that really fits - thank you for writing, and the herald at the end! Ah! So perfect!
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Parrot Post said it for me.
Borys
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like the story. Its unique.
storylistener chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh how sad! One question, Why are ecetera-cat and Companion Teva getting the "blame" for this? Good Story though. Good Job!
Caoilte chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I know I'm a bit late on this one, but it seems unfinished to me. It's a very good story, nonetheless. It shows the unpretty side of a rejected Choice very well, I thought.
Silent chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hello,

I’m contacting you on behalf of ‘The Collegium’ we are a (new) Mercedes Lackey forum site dedicated to the discussion of the wonderful books of Mercedes world(s)! We have fanfiction, discussions, polls and much more to be added. I invite you to join as and post your works. We are small right now and we need members to help us grow and possibly get more features. We’re looking in to chat, fanart, and much, much more!

-Silent Curiosity (Moderator)

please check us out!

(p.s. I like your fic _)
BrownEyedAthena chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
this is really good! in a sad way...but i like it.

keep it up with your other stories!
wizard116 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
ouch! that hurts... him beging the one that he saved. great story though. you are an awsome writer.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Wow, this fic was very good. very very sad, but still very very good. :D
Tessabe chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very good, I liked it.
Owlblade chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow. This is a very moving piece of writing, though not as blatant as some. It seems relatively simple to begin with, but there are some underlying emotions that take a few minutes to sort out.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
...wow, that was incredibly depressing.

And yet, well-written and well-done. Good.
Shahanna chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Aie... how dark, yet how well written. I like it, even though I don't really WANT to like it because of the content...
etcetera-cat chapter 1 . 11/28/2004