Reviews for Rhapsody
Fluffmelody chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Great piece, :D
Just saying, I still love Hermione Jane Granger and Draco Abraxas Malfoy much better..
Loads better actually.. Draconis is just soooo not becoming of him, and Selene kind of sounds so wrong for unknown reasons.. ahaha
Nice names on Ron's, Blaise' and Ginny's... Except that it was actually Ginevra, not Ginerva..
but that's minor misspell I suppose.. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
YOU MUST ADD. I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVEN'T ADDED SINCE LIKE 2007 OR WHATEVER. ADD. THIS. INSTANT. I NEED MORE.
EvangelineWren chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
There needs to be some sort of epilogue or sequel. I want to know what happens when everybody finds out that they kissed! Do they ever start dating? These questions need answers!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Very nice! Liked it!
Alybethed chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
OMG I'm a git!lol I'm sorry I was so into this story that it totally passed over my head that it was a two-chap fic! I'm stupid, I know... but that just show how great this story is written. I love it!
Alybethed chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
its 2013! are you ever going to update? UPDATE PLEASE!
tanadhari chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This was a really sweet two-shot. Great job.
SlytherinDream98 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Aww. Nice story. Nobody went out of character, and i liked your way of writing. :D
Maybe you could do a slightly different version of this, but as a Blaise/Hermione pairing? It seemed likely and i feel like not that many people would mind them together.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
*sits there staring at the computer with an awe struck look on her face- holy snickerdoodles...um...if ya have any original work done...GET IT PUBLISHED! YOU ARE AMAZING!
yay chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Good job.
N. E. Won chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I thought the story was good up until the end. The ending felt rushed and kinda came out of no where. Otherwise, I liked the story.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like the story so far. Although, I must say, I like Blaise way better than Draco in this. He seems so perfect. By the way, Hermione is not a muggle; she's a witch, a muggle-born witch.
anonymous28 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
great story... you're an awesome writer... absolutely love your stories...keep up the great work! :)
nightangel1220 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
AW YAY! You have no idea how happy that ending just made me! I thought the whole story was very good. Great job!

~nightangel
chocobeer chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
yay! thank you for giving me the link - i HATE leaving stories in the middle of them.

anywho, good job! i really enjoyed it!