Reviews for Rhapsody
YOU MUST ADD. I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVEN'T ADDED SINCE LIKE 2007 OR WHATEVER. ADD. THIS. INSTANT. I NEED MORE.
BelleWren chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
There needs to be some sort of epilogue or sequel. I want to know what happens when everybody finds out that they kissed! Do they ever start dating? These questions need answers!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Very nice! Liked it!
Alybethed chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
OMG I'm a git!lol I'm sorry I was so into this story that it totally passed over my head that it was a two-chap fic! I'm stupid, I know... but that just show how great this story is written. I love it!
Alybethed chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
its 2013! are you ever going to update? UPDATE PLEASE!
tanadhari chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This was a really sweet two-shot. Great job.
SlytherinDream98 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Aww. Nice story. Nobody went out of character, and i liked your way of writing. :D
Maybe you could do a slightly different version of this, but as a Blaise/Hermione pairing? It seemed likely and i feel like not that many people would mind them together.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
*sits there staring at the computer with an awe struck look on her face- holy snickerdoodles...um...if ya have any original work done...GET IT PUBLISHED! YOU ARE AMAZING!
yay chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Good job.
N. E. Won chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I thought the story was good up until the end. The ending felt rushed and kinda came out of no where. Otherwise, I liked the story.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like the story so far. Although, I must say, I like Blaise way better than Draco in this. He seems so perfect. By the way, Hermione is not a muggle; she's a witch, a muggle-born witch.
anonymous28 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
great story... you're an awesome writer... absolutely love your stories...keep up the great work! :)
nightangel1220 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
AW YAY! You have no idea how happy that ending just made me! I thought the whole story was very good. Great job!

~nightangel
chocobeer chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
yay! thank you for giving me the link - i HATE leaving stories in the middle of them.

anywho, good job! i really enjoyed it!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Aw, I liked that ending. It was soo sweet! Thanks for writing.