Reviews for Puffy Red Eyes
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
OH MY GODS! beautiful. i only have a couple of complains (questions) -
1) WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY HEART BREAK SO MUCH WITH THE FEELS?
2) WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW THAT IT IS FINISHED?
and 3) WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY HEART BREAK SO MUCH WITH THE FEELS?!
i love :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
nice story but i still prefer the Draco and Ginny from "Boxers". they were more fun. and besides i have a soft spot for that precocious Mercius...want more of him...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
cool
veslefrick chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
aw! it was SO adoreble, sweet, charming and so many other lovely words:)

I sat here aww-ing, smiling, laughing, crying, when I couldn't read it i thought about how much i looked forward to reading it.

Awesome story! thumbs up!
opaque-girl chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Loved dis uncle draco thing! Hailrous! My fav lines:

Ginny grinned wickedly at him. “Please Uncle Draco?” She crooned innocently, ignoring the evil look he shot her.

Draco rolled his eyes and put his arm around her shoulders. “Listen, Weasley. I may be an anti-social, sadistic son of a bitch, but honestly, who did you think you were fooling?” He joked.

And yay dey togetha bec dey wanna b nt bec of harry! :D
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Loved dis line:

Jenna cut her off. “Yeah, but I didn’t mean with Malfoy, that’s just…wrong! You said it yourself; kissing Malfoy would be like snogging a statue! And here you are snogging the hell out of him in broad daylight! What’s with the change of heart?”
fwakes47 chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
brilliant!
Aeron's Paramour chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! THE DRAMA THE HMOR THE SNOGGING! ME WANT SEQUEL!
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
I really like this and loved the end.
ELizabeth chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hey. AWESOME STORY. Few coments.

Possibly even better plot than Dancing Life, but the thing is u don't see Draco really change, and become softer and kinder and caring like u do in Dancing Life. U just write that he cares for her. U don't really see it like u clearly do in Dancing Life. They are both AMAZING stories though. U should really combined the two. That would be the best story ever. I stick to my comment from before though. CHANGE the NAMES,and SCHOOL, and TURN THIS INTO A STORY. you could defiantly get Dancing Life PUBLISHED if u do that. Good luck!

Elizabeth Jay
aquadragonrock713 chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
aw! i didn't want it to end. it was SO amazing! i love the way you wrote fred and george. great! i wish there was more...but it was FANTASTIC! :) :) :)
aquadragonrock713 chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
i haven't finished yet but i CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH! it's so amazing, words can't describe it. i LOVE it!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Damn it! Why do I always seem to finnish these stories around 4 in the morning? Seriously! Almost exactly 4 am EVERY time! :D But I don't care! SQUEAL! IT WAS SO FLUFFY! Definately one of the top Draco/Ginny fics I've read, and I've read an AWEFUL lot.
Malik Zelix Cullen chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
The whole entire stroy was absolutly astonishing! I think I am going to cry.
ANNONOMUS chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
WOW OMG YOU ARE AMAZING! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STUFF AND I'VE READ A TON! IM NOT FINISHE WITH ALL YOUR STUFF BUT IM SURE ITS ALL GREAT AND IM REALLY EXCITED. I CAN NEVER PUT IT DOWN. I HAVE TO FINISH THE STORIES. YOUR ARE A GREAT WRITER AND I HOPE THATS WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IF NOT THEN YOUR WASTING YOUR SELF. OK I KNOW I SAOUND REALL WIERD RIGHT NOW BUT IM JUST SO PASSIONTE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. I MY SELF HAVE SEVERAL STORIES IM WORKING ON (NOT FAN FICTION) AND WANT TO GET THEM PUBLISHED SO HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LKE TO LOVE SOMTHING THIS MUCH. IM VERY ADICTED TO THIS SIGHT NOW AND I HAVE JUST RECENLT, TODAY ACTUALY, AND MY NAME HEARTS AND DRAGONS.

I HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE YOU. BTW NOT TO SOUND WIERD BUT ARE YOU A GILR OR A GUY? CAUSE IM GUESSING, AND DONT BE AFFENDED IF IM WRONG, THAT YOUR A GIRL.

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU EMAILED ME, BECASUE FROM WHAT IVE READ IN YOUR AUTHORS NOTES AND HOW CRAZY YOU ARE WE ARE ALOT ALIKE.

BYE