Reviews for Angel
Lily Millie Winchester chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What is it with this day? All the Claire & Sawyer stories I've read today have been just so perfect! By the way, I love how you repeated afar in the story :) I had a really good time reading it! 3
QuinnJ chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh that was so sweet and sad too. I almost cried :( At least now I know I'm not the only one who likes S/C stories.
Meg4 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I really liked this, I love how the smile is a constant symbol throughout the whole story. It was very well written and very sweet.
Phoenix-Talon chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was so sweet. I loved that! I'm just exploring around you know, and this is so good. Good job!
FicWriter04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I've wondered if I was the only one who had any interest in a Sawyer and Claire pairing. Well done. I can see Sawyer sending doing that in the end.
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aw... that was sweet. Never imagined Sawyer/Claire, and now... well, now I got more couples to ponder. -

Keep on writing!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
That was rather creepy. Interesting, but creepy all the same.
Cerrita chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! I've never considered Claire and Sawyer before, but that was perfect!
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
You know, I hadn't even thought about a Sawyer/Claire pairing before. That's very unique. I had lots of fun reading this, and you kept the characters "in character" very well, which is pretty hard to do with our favorite group of survivors ;). A

-lordoftheringsfanficreader
Lotr3-Hp3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
OMG. you made me was so sweet but so sad too.
thekidwiththehelmet chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow. I wasn't expecting anyone to want more. I don't have anything prepared, I wrote it as a one shot, but I promise if inspiration strikes I'll continue it.

As a side note, I know the though may be icky, but I would totally appreciate it if you guys read and reviewd my Shannon/Boone stories. Like I said, I know it seems icky, but I've heard from people who are turned off by the ickyness say that my stories make it seem more sad and less icky, so please, PLEASE give them a try.
suspencer chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Aw,

You GOTTA continue!

They HAFTA kiss! They HAFTA!
Weeping-Illusion chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
WOW! I loved that!

Write another chapter! I wouold love to see more!