Reviews for Things That Can Be Broken
Stained In Negativity chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
There aren't too many stories that are worth reading in this section of the Digimon catogory. But this... this is lovely. I couldn't stop reading. Please continue. You're doing wonders of work.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Stained In Negativity
k.BlackNightingale chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
o please continue! I've always been interested in the Ishida family background...the divorce intrigues me...it's great to be able to read a fic about the parents and how they came to be together...somehow this paticular family is a whole lot more interesting than the rest. I think that's because of the divorce...but please...continue. It's really interesting to read about the parents instead of the "kids".
tarotgodess chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
hey long time no see. it has been forever since i read this. hope everything is doing okey. really great chapter i loved it give me an email or ring sometime.
Growing Pain chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
Wow, you have updated! I am so sorry I didn't notice *feels guilty*

But it's still as good as ever! Your writing style is..well, it's too good! Personally I think it's like you are a proffesional.

Anyway, hope you update soon and that things will blossom with Natsuko and Hiroaki!
Growing Pain chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
I like this story very much, as there are few who go into the relationship they had before.

It is highly interesting and your choice of words are intruiging. Good job. Keep the chapters coming!
delilah HBJ chapter 7 . 5/22/2005
YAY!

I love it!
amazed by angel chapter 7 . 4/26/2005
things are getting more n more thinking of rereading your fic cos i dont remember the beginning very well but i dont think i could get bored even reading 3 or more smt is well written you are getting back to it:) keep on updating
tarotgodess chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
wow... i mean WOW. That was spectacular. i cant wait to read more. oh things are getting hot now and i take it its going to get hotter. see you at school.
tarotgodess chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
i finished it. i am so happy. it is really good. Oh are you going to put more chapters on. Well i'm going to read your new story now. Have fun reading my cahpter three. see you later.
tarotgodess chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
oh my read another 2 chapters tonight. i am so sorry it is taking me to long to read this. i really apologise for that and my bad spelling. oh i spoted you name in the story. it was so discrete it hardly registerd that i hear it... or should i say read it before. go go to go it is 1:27 am and i need my beauty sleep. * my mind: yeah right you hardly need beauty sleep* Well see you later. bye.
tarotgodess chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
oh my, my, my. what a chapter. for some reason i got a bit of wild magic in there. i could be imaging things. oh i love how you put put the wolf metaphore or was it a similie. *waves hand in air as a dismissive gesture* any ways i loved it.
curlyalien chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
uh its always so long to wait for your updates but worth great chapter n im so jealous (sigh).i know my reviewes re annoying but i just cant stop myself but i promiss no more stupid maybe update asap
tarotgodess chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
oh, my, my, my. I just absoluty loved it. and you said your a bad writer. on the contrey, you have charm and charissma. you have spunk and i love it. oh it was fantastic. there are not enough words to describe how well done it was. well i apollogise for my bad spelling and wish you luck.
AmazedByAngel chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
hope youre feeling better now(you mentioned being or smt).and another awesome chapter of i read it i actually imagined Natsuko and Niroaki sitting at the have a very rich dictionary and i not always understand the makes me jealous but im trying to improve whenever you can or feel like _ (lazy to login)
destiny chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
I love this story so far it's written so well. I loved how she compared herself to a wolf.