Reviews for Sleepy Hollow
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hey! really enjoyed this! i'm really starting to like the concept of connorfaith!
cassie chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I LOVE faith/connor stories. But I can't seem to find many. Any suggestions? You did great with this by the way. MUST it be a one shot?
Fiona chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh, your Faith voice is spot-on. And yeah, Angel would totally freak over Connor/Faith, despite the fact that Connor's hardly a little boy anymore.

Oh and Angel going on and on about the ballet was just funny. Poor Spike, having to sit through all of that.
hobbit1400 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very good. Work on the adjectives though.:) No hard feelings though. good story. Keep going. Can't wait 4 next chapter. :)
your average reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
its about time i saw a Connor/Faith fic. very well written, this definitely one that i'll be reading more than once.
spike summers chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
dana needs to update her other stories.. *looks innocent* i woves you
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I think you've got Faith down pretty well, and I can see her having sex with Connor. We all know Angel loves the ballet, too. But why write stories that take place when the best characters (Lindsey, Wes, Fred, Cordelia) are dead and gone? And where is Illyria? It's a good, well-written story, but not one of my favorites of yours by a long shot!