Reviews for Champions All
David Fishwick chapter 31 . 5/22/2008
Cool story and I loved the plot. So thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Morgomir chapter 31 . 5/15/2008
Great story. I'm so going to start on the sequel. Keep up the good work.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 31 . 12/20/2007
Well, there's an old saying that goes: "As long as there is light there shall be darkness..." so I guess it was to be expected. The war is never truly over. They won one hell of a battle, but there will still be more evil guys to come. I can't wait to see what they do about them.

I know there's a sequel for this fic, and I shall be reading it in the following days. I'll only say this for now: I truly hope you'll make it a BA, because there's no couple I like more.

PLEASE!

Well, that's that, see you in the sequel.
AJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
great chapter love it.
the lazies magician chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Good idea about Tara. Now, Willow will stop moping.
the laziest magician chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
I'm sorry to be such a freak, but it's "grams", not "gramps". It's kind of distracting. Good story so far, though.
B Oots chapter 31 . 6/7/2006
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading your next part of the series soon.
ilovelobsters chapter 31 . 4/23/2006
Wow. I totally found a hidden treasure. This was an awesome read. The grammer and layout of it was easy on the eyes, the characters acted accordingly and the story was creative, and very long. Really great work.
AvC chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This was a fantastic story that kept me hooked from beginning to end.

The way you interwove the three shows was a treat and I loved the way you tied up so many loose ends.
twistingyourfears chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
um... I really love your fanfic. I likw how the characters stories are all intertwined. (and also how you brought back Tara!) But at the end of chapter 11, when Phoebe is talking to Prue and her sisters, I think you have the time logic backwards. Instead of time moving faster in the place where Prue is, it would be going slower. :). Just thought you might like to know and I'm gonna keep on reading the rest now...
Faith chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I love your story but for some reason in the early chapters when you refer to Penny Halliwell (The Charmed Ones Grandmother) you spell the sisters name for her "gramps" when in fact it should be "Grams" it may just be my computer but in case it isn't I thought you should know.
Lauren chapter 31 . 6/16/2005
One word: Sequel! Please. Anyway best bloody fic I've ever read. You had all my favorite characters including Tara and Prue, and you didn't have Spike. Kudos, you rock.
Charmed Witch 55250 chapter 31 . 6/4/2005
You are the single most brilliant writer on this site! The way you managed to go back and forth between so many episodes and different scenes ( and still make the entire thing fit together ) is beyond me. You have made a perfect blend of my three favorite shows and I will never stop thanking you for doing so.
gosullivan chapter 31 . 3/6/2005
OH MY GOD. Do you want to know how good this story is. I finished it all in one go. One day. I could not put this one down. I love you. Usually, i don't read fics with season seven elements but you brought back Tara. and I love Tara. I was so sad when she died, i stopped watching buffy. I don't think i missed much. Heard there was alot of cheese and holes in the plots. But this had none of that. And for this i love this story!
General Mac chapter 28 . 2/21/2005