Reviews for Out of Time
dark dreamerx chapter 30 . 7/1
Absolutely wonderful story! I truly loved all of your original characters too; it really made the story fluid :D. I also really liked the interaction with KaoruxBattousai...they were actually really adorable. Now I want to read more fics with them XD! And I liked how sweet Tomoe was to Kenshin at the Crossroads chapter. And how Kenshin gave his younger self a little speech. Saito and Sano are my faves, their character dynamic and relationship are just fun to dabble with ;D. Thanks soooo much for writing this! I hope you get tons and tons more reviewers! This story is gold!
dark dreamerx chapter 21 . 7/1
I loveeeee this story! Both Kenshin and Battousai are written so well, it's as if you are best friends with Watsuki-sensei! I also love Sano and Kenshin's relationship. I feel like Sano is such an AMAZING character, and their bromance is real. He idolizes Kenshin, and seriously would do anything for him. So the fact that he's the the key to all this-and that Kenshin saved him from committing suicide when he was younger-makes it even sweeter T-T. I'm so glad Kenshin wrote Kaoru's name on the wall... that made me so happy that he is trying so hard to hold onto her so he doesn't lose himself again. The poor man is becoming a lost boy again, and just wants Kaoru to soothe his soul once more. -cries- I hope that in the present time, Battousai can see that Kaoru accepts him as he is too, not who he "will be". I hope she can help him T.T. I'm pretty sure I read your story a loooong time ago... but I am rereading again and it's simply the best. Thank you for writing and loving Ruroken!
TangoCat chapter 31 . 5/15
OMGGSJAKJADHJA THIS STORY IS SOOO GOOD. It has a bit of everything in it that mix together perfectly. I love how you show the contrast of each eras and Kenshins along the time travel/body swap. After reading the Alternate and Deleted Scenes, I have to say that to see the parts that aren't published after reading the end of the story is like going back along the journey and feeling so so proud of u, writer-san. Thank you for creating this masterpiece for us. The awesomeness of this story is beyoud my abilities to review and describe my feelings and talk about every powerful details here. This story is just too good and u are even better aksjsjs. I hope you would have a good day!
TangoCat chapter 13 . 5/15
But I think Okina would call him Himura or Himura san other than Himura sama
TangoCat chapter 11 . 5/15
Dang. Your writing is so powerful.
TangoCat chapter 11 . 5/15
I had some suspicions at the first chapter about kenshin being the one who saved lilSano but it feels much more powerful when it's revealed here. Like I already know but your writing just makes it ten times better.
ForeverSummerSnows chapter 30 . 9/8/2020
I started clapping every chapter at some point
I found out that somebody had put our books in the same community and I wanted to cry for joy.
I am thankful for every good thing, every experience
And this book was a really good one
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Add this story to the community Travel Through Time. Thanks for writing!
piccolabimba chapter 31 . 4/22/2020
What an incredible story! The time travel was perfect, the characters so accurate. Such a good story. Thank you.
Dinosaurchicken chapter 31 . 3/20/2020
This whole story was really well done.
kokoronagomu chapter 31 . 1/4/2020
love time travel stories, love how 'right' kaoru is for either/both kenshins. she's loving, freely accepting, unafraid, playful with no ulterior motives and adorably grumpy. i like to see her interact with young battousai, he needs someone who's not afraid play with him, to shake him up or pounce and clobber him when she feels he needs it.

i saw an announcement on keishi otomo's facebook post, copy the following three lines and paste them into your browser's address line, watch the trailer and explore the site, enjoy!:

warnerbros.
co.
jp/rurouni-kenshin2020/

rememberance and jinchuu arcs! *\o/*
gin
Blithesome chapter 30 . 3/31/2019
What a great fic! It only kept getting better with each chapter. And it was easy to follow, too, even though I haven't watched the anime in over 15 years.

I'm glad to have stumbled upon this old gem.
Drknite24 chapter 31 . 9/12/2018
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your fic. It was a roller-coater of emotions throughout, especially as Kenshin reads Riyu's letter near the end. Ugh, killed me. I also enjoyed that this sort of focused on his friendship with Sano and how deeply connected I think those two are. Anyway, wonderful story and great job!
Rori77 chapter 31 . 7/1/2018
Dear SiriusFan13:

Thank you for this brilliant story. I have loved every single chapter, including the deleted scenes, which felt a little like those extra scenes after the credits of the movie roll, which I always love!

This was a great story all around, but I particularly enjoyed your characterization. Each of the main characters was round and fully developed, and there was a feeling of growth which made go back and reread some of the first chapters again to better appreciate it.

I enjoyed the touches of humour too. And, most of all, the exquisite attention to detail, especially on how perception works (the character's focusing on different things at the same time, and having their attention drifting to apparently trivial things was utterly realistic).

I wish I could leave a deeper review than this, but I'm not as well equipped for that as I would like to be. I suppose you may not even read it, because you wrote this a long time ago, but I wished, to show my appreciation for your work all the same.

And yes, I'm off to read Amethyst and Amber now. How could I not?
Rori77 chapter 28 . 6/29/2018
Oh dear... Chapter 28
I think I need to read this chapter again. There is so much to savour.
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »