Reviews for Out of Time
hodges2 chapter 2 . 4/9
OH NO! the weeping angles got kenshin! XO
MissJudged chapter 30 . 3/16
I absolutely adore this. Very well written. I love the depth of characters that you show. I think deepening the relationship between Sano and Kenshin (even if it wasn't canon) was an awesome idea. I love how this could easily fit in the story line that already exists. Great job all around. Lovely piece of work.
CrimsonWing67 chapter 30 . 2/26
Time travel story with no paradox. Yes!
Sushi-chama chapter 30 . 2/12
I was simply mind blown by the thought and character development put into this fic! No doubt it doesn't exactly follow what happened in the manga / anime, it was really well written and the plot well thought out. Everything just flowed and jived properly. It was honestly like reading a good book i could not put down, sneaking in reads between work and before sleeping (thank goodness for technology and tablets xD there were no such thing waaaay back when I first got into RK. Not sure why I came back for it now after 10 years and I had a craving for good fics!). I'm happy that Kenshin got his happy ending. Someone who suffered so much differs peace in life. Thank you for the awesome read and I feel like shamelessly plugging - I kinda of adore Seta Soujiro and Okita Souji. Please send Soujiro back into the past to meet Okita (due to their uncanny resemblance, I am convinced they are somehow related. Ah conspiracy theories).
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
so it's gonna be like that huh.. once again my hopes were crushed. i'm i really the only one on this site who has dreamed about situation where Kenshin actually reverted during one of the situations when it was possible (and was stoped by PLot Device).. and then roll with the canon after that. for example, if he reverted back to HItokiri during the fight with Jineh. what if Kaoru couldn't muster the strength to shout his name? how things would have continued?

that kind of thing.. oh well, i just keep looking for one.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
looking forward to the scene when Battousai kills someone in Meiji Era while his friends are looking.. if that doesn't happen, i will be very disappointed.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is gonna be so awkward..
chouberiba chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
Wow. Just wow. There's so much I liked in this story I don't think I'll be able to mention everything. But one of the things that impressed me the most was that you managed to find a great symmetry between what Kenshin and Battousai were going through even though they were trapped in different times and represent different state of mind in Kenshins life. I also think you stayed perfectly in character with all the involved persons and I'm glad you managed to fit in all the important characters in both Kenshins and Battousais time. This is a great example of fanfiction at its best: a lively, imaginative story that's so well written you start to forget its a fanfic while reading. Well done and thank you, I really enjoyed the reading and stayed up late many times as it was too exciting to stop reading.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
Really amazing writing! I loved the flow and the different perspectives! You had a very nice pace to the story that kept me hooked. I read it all on one fell swoop. Couldn't put it down. The themes of Kenshin always being Kenshin no matter what and his interactions with Hiko were my favorite parts and him meeting Tomoe at the end was heartbreaking. Loved every second of this :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was written really nicely and I loved the characterization. Nice work :3
Zanzibar1 chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
This is a great story and I'm so happy to have found it. I love how you explain the time traveling and how Kenshin doesn't remember what happened when his younger self came to the meiji but his heart in a way does remember it. I feel as thought that was the best thing ever. Thank you for writing this fanfic and completing it.

Zanzibar1
too-much-inspiration chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
This is a very well-written and well-though out story. It holds together well and made for an excellent read. I greatly admired the way you wrote about both time zones and kept them loosely tied together without forcing the story. I also specifically enjoyed reading about your secondary characters in the Bakumatsu, particularly Ushiro. Good job writing this and thank you for posting it so we could enjoy it as well.
Minirowan chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
This story was pretty amazing, I wasn't expecting something so well written! It's hard to come by good time travel stories.

I like how you handled Kenshin and Battousai's reactions. The most interesting side of the story, at a glance, is Battousai's given his shock at being accepted so easily by so many people. However, you made Kenshin's adventure just as compelling; he was able to see that his past was not as bleak as he remembered, at least when it came to the people around him.

Great job!
Lolitroy chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Wow. First unexpected turn.

P.S. You're one of the best writer I've VEAH had the pleasure to read.
Lolitroy chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Stunning. Nothing more to say.

Ever considered writing original fiction? 'Cuz you're plain amazing.
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »