Reviews for Out of Time
ForeverSummerSnows chapter 30 . 9/8
I started clapping every chapter at some point
I found out that somebody had put our books in the same community and I wanted to cry for joy.
I am thankful for every good thing, every experience
And this book was a really good one
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 4/26
Add this story to the community Travel Through Time. Thanks for writing!
piccolabimba chapter 31 . 4/22
What an incredible story! The time travel was perfect, the characters so accurate. Such a good story. Thank you.
Dinosaurchicken chapter 31 . 3/20
This whole story was really well done.
kokoronagomu chapter 31 . 1/4
love time travel stories, love how 'right' kaoru is for either/both kenshins. she's loving, freely accepting, unafraid, playful with no ulterior motives and adorably grumpy. i like to see her interact with young battousai, he needs someone who's not afraid play with him, to shake him up or pounce and clobber him when she feels he needs it.

i saw an announcement on keishi otomo's facebook post, copy the following three lines and paste them into your browser's address line, watch the trailer and explore the site, enjoy!:

warnerbros.
co.
jp/rurouni-kenshin2020/

rememberance and jinchuu arcs! *\o/*
gin
Blithesome chapter 30 . 3/31/2019
What a great fic! It only kept getting better with each chapter. And it was easy to follow, too, even though I haven't watched the anime in over 15 years.

I'm glad to have stumbled upon this old gem.
Drknite24 chapter 31 . 9/12/2018
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your fic. It was a roller-coater of emotions throughout, especially as Kenshin reads Riyu's letter near the end. Ugh, killed me. I also enjoyed that this sort of focused on his friendship with Sano and how deeply connected I think those two are. Anyway, wonderful story and great job!
Rori77 chapter 31 . 7/1/2018
Dear SiriusFan13:

Thank you for this brilliant story. I have loved every single chapter, including the deleted scenes, which felt a little like those extra scenes after the credits of the movie roll, which I always love!

This was a great story all around, but I particularly enjoyed your characterization. Each of the main characters was round and fully developed, and there was a feeling of growth which made go back and reread some of the first chapters again to better appreciate it.

I enjoyed the touches of humour too. And, most of all, the exquisite attention to detail, especially on how perception works (the character's focusing on different things at the same time, and having their attention drifting to apparently trivial things was utterly realistic).

I wish I could leave a deeper review than this, but I'm not as well equipped for that as I would like to be. I suppose you may not even read it, because you wrote this a long time ago, but I wished, to show my appreciation for your work all the same.

And yes, I'm off to read Amethyst and Amber now. How could I not?
Rori77 chapter 28 . 6/29/2018
Oh dear... Chapter 28
I think I need to read this chapter again. There is so much to savour.
Rori77 chapter 26 . 6/29/2018
I have the feeling that I this plan of fighting Saito is not going to work... Kaoru is the key.

I had been wondering about this anti-assassin... Usui! You really got me there!
Rori77 chapter 18 . 6/28/2018
Now you give us parallelism? And pottery symbolism? My, I'm going to have to comment on every chapter after all, if they keep being this good. And I'm not sure if I'm being encouraging or just annoying. Probably annoying.
Rori77 chapter 17 . 6/28/2018
I have to say, your characterization is excellent, and the work you did here wirh the very difficult conversation between Hiko and Kenshin is stunning.

This was my favourite bit, though:
"He's a baka that goes around saving people at risk of his own life, because he's gotten this idea into his thick skull that he can save Japan one person at a time. He's too stubborn to listen to people like me who know better. And just to spite me, he's pulling it off. He acts a lot like a certain boy I used to know. A baka with a good heart. That's who he is. Who you are."

Saving Japan one person at a time, and succeeding at it just to spite Hiko... Priceless!
Rori77 chapter 16 . 6/28/2018
What you did there with Kaoru's name, that was beautiful.
Rori77 chapter 15 . 6/28/2018
You are a fantastic writer and Sanosuke is a fantastic friend. And his asessment of Kenshin's way of thinking is spot on, I think.
Rori77 chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
Chapter 13:

One of the things I love about Kenshin is how insightful he is. He shows it here, both about Shishio and with Katsura.

Now, I was trusting you not to be callous, Katsura! What is this I read?
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »