Reviews for Out of Time
DarkenedStar chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
What a fantastic story! I loved it! To be honest, I w as really hesitant to read this, only because the whole time travel thing never really interested me. I always felt like it was a bit overdone, so I thought at most I'd get through a chapter and then stop. But you hooked me and sucked me right in and I could barely stop reading it.

I love how realistic everything was. You kept true to everyone's character and made them interact so well that it was entirely believable all the way through. And while I LOVE the Kenshin/Kaoru pairing, I'm glad you didn't force it in this fic because it would have taken away so much. It was so nice seeing Sano step up and be such an awesome friend. He really was the glue that held Battousai together.

Anyway.. fantastic story! I loved it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
What a great story! I'm so glad that I managed to find this gem of a story. I enjoyed seeing the contrast between the young Kenshin and the older Kenshin as they tried to find their ground in the different timelines while surrounded by familiar/unfamiliar faces.
ElementKitsune chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
I'm so glad that the first Rurouni Kenshin fanfic that I've read is an awesome one.
I really enjoy how you write the characters, They're believable and well-written, and the OCs you make like Ushiro and Nozomi are intriguing and likable, only adding to the fanfiction.
I like the concept, and how you made the time-travel aspect seem so natural considering the circumstances of the manga. And unlike some time-travel fics where people change stuff and so the time-loop doesn't go on, you have the time-travel aspect in a continuous time-loop, which makes it fun to think about, in a non-confusing way.
It makes it like an eternal story in its own way.
After reading this, there's no doubt in my mind that the person who recommended reading Out of Time on Tv Tropes was definitely right to put it there, and once again, I'm very glad that this is the first Rurouni Kenshin fanfic that I read.
Although it sets the bar high for the others.
Kyu-Momo chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was wonderful! :3
hodges2 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
OH NO! the weeping angles got kenshin! XO
MissJudged chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
I absolutely adore this. Very well written. I love the depth of characters that you show. I think deepening the relationship between Sano and Kenshin (even if it wasn't canon) was an awesome idea. I love how this could easily fit in the story line that already exists. Great job all around. Lovely piece of work.
JaybirdnCrew chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Time travel story with no paradox. Yes!
Sushi-chama chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
I was simply mind blown by the thought and character development put into this fic! No doubt it doesn't exactly follow what happened in the manga / anime, it was really well written and the plot well thought out. Everything just flowed and jived properly. It was honestly like reading a good book i could not put down, sneaking in reads between work and before sleeping (thank goodness for technology and tablets xD there were no such thing waaaay back when I first got into RK. Not sure why I came back for it now after 10 years and I had a craving for good fics!). I'm happy that Kenshin got his happy ending. Someone who suffered so much differs peace in life. Thank you for the awesome read and I feel like shamelessly plugging - I kinda of adore Seta Soujiro and Okita Souji. Please send Soujiro back into the past to meet Okita (due to their uncanny resemblance, I am convinced they are somehow related. Ah conspiracy theories).
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
so it's gonna be like that huh.. once again my hopes were crushed. i'm i really the only one on this site who has dreamed about situation where Kenshin actually reverted during one of the situations when it was possible (and was stoped by PLot Device).. and then roll with the canon after that. for example, if he reverted back to HItokiri during the fight with Jineh. what if Kaoru couldn't muster the strength to shout his name? how things would have continued?

that kind of thing.. oh well, i just keep looking for one.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
looking forward to the scene when Battousai kills someone in Meiji Era while his friends are looking.. if that doesn't happen, i will be very disappointed.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is gonna be so awkward..
chouberiba chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
Wow. Just wow. There's so much I liked in this story I don't think I'll be able to mention everything. But one of the things that impressed me the most was that you managed to find a great symmetry between what Kenshin and Battousai were going through even though they were trapped in different times and represent different state of mind in Kenshins life. I also think you stayed perfectly in character with all the involved persons and I'm glad you managed to fit in all the important characters in both Kenshins and Battousais time. This is a great example of fanfiction at its best: a lively, imaginative story that's so well written you start to forget its a fanfic while reading. Well done and thank you, I really enjoyed the reading and stayed up late many times as it was too exciting to stop reading.
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
Really amazing writing! I loved the flow and the different perspectives! You had a very nice pace to the story that kept me hooked. I read it all on one fell swoop. Couldn't put it down. The themes of Kenshin always being Kenshin no matter what and his interactions with Hiko were my favorite parts and him meeting Tomoe at the end was heartbreaking. Loved every second of this :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was written really nicely and I loved the characterization. Nice work :3
Zanzibar1 chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
This is a great story and I'm so happy to have found it. I love how you explain the time traveling and how Kenshin doesn't remember what happened when his younger self came to the meiji but his heart in a way does remember it. I feel as thought that was the best thing ever. Thank you for writing this fanfic and completing it.

Zanzibar1