Reviews for Out of Time
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
Really amazing writing! I loved the flow and the different perspectives! You had a very nice pace to the story that kept me hooked. I read it all on one fell swoop. Couldn't put it down. The themes of Kenshin always being Kenshin no matter what and his interactions with Hiko were my favorite parts and him meeting Tomoe at the end was heartbreaking. Loved every second of this :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was written really nicely and I loved the characterization. Nice work :3
Zanzibar1 chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
This is a great story and I'm so happy to have found it. I love how you explain the time traveling and how Kenshin doesn't remember what happened when his younger self came to the meiji but his heart in a way does remember it. I feel as thought that was the best thing ever. Thank you for writing this fanfic and completing it.

Zanzibar1
too-much-inspiration chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
This is a very well-written and well-though out story. It holds together well and made for an excellent read. I greatly admired the way you wrote about both time zones and kept them loosely tied together without forcing the story. I also specifically enjoyed reading about your secondary characters in the Bakumatsu, particularly Ushiro. Good job writing this and thank you for posting it so we could enjoy it as well.
Minirowan chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
This story was pretty amazing, I wasn't expecting something so well written! It's hard to come by good time travel stories.

I like how you handled Kenshin and Battousai's reactions. The most interesting side of the story, at a glance, is Battousai's given his shock at being accepted so easily by so many people. However, you made Kenshin's adventure just as compelling; he was able to see that his past was not as bleak as he remembered, at least when it came to the people around him.

Great job!
Lolitroy chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Wow. First unexpected turn.

P.S. You're one of the best writer I've VEAH had the pleasure to read.
Lolitroy chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Stunning. Nothing more to say.

Ever considered writing original fiction? 'Cuz you're plain amazing.
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I didn't log in and favorited, solely because I can't remember my password. But this is amazing! One of the few fanfics with characters that act as they really do in the original thing! (Sorry, I'm more into FP so I don't know FF's language). Reallly awesome, I was impressed :)

If you were on FP I'd add you as a favorite writer haha
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Shit. Just. Got. Real.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
This story is awesome, interesting and gripping. I think you've characterised the characters, especially Kenshin and Battousai perfectly ;)
twilightdreamers chapter 31 . 1/6/2013
Amazing, lovely, and wonderful story!
Elise chapter 31 . 12/12/2012
Amazing story! ty. :)
Rurounimous chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Stupid Battousai. (I happen to like where this fic is going, by the way. Very interesting!)
flez2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
And even though I just spoilt the review by pressing the wrong button, I would like to thank you for this wonderful piece of art.
Reading it has been wonderful the first time around, and now it has been just as awesome, if not even more so. Thank you so very much!
Flez chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Once, several years ago, I read an awesome Kenshin fanfiction that involved time-travel. I liked it a lot, but as time passed, I gradually forgot about it.
For some reason, I returned to the fandom a few days ago and found a fanfiction that seemed too perfect to be true. Promising summary, complete and involving time-travel!
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »