Reviews for Out of Time
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
This is a very well-written and well-though out story. It holds together well and made for an excellent read. I greatly admired the way you wrote about both time zones and kept them loosely tied together without forcing the story. I also specifically enjoyed reading about your secondary characters in the Bakumatsu, particularly Ushiro. Good job writing this and thank you for posting it so we could enjoy it as well.
Minirowan chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
This story was pretty amazing, I wasn't expecting something so well written! It's hard to come by good time travel stories.

I like how you handled Kenshin and Battousai's reactions. The most interesting side of the story, at a glance, is Battousai's given his shock at being accepted so easily by so many people. However, you made Kenshin's adventure just as compelling; he was able to see that his past was not as bleak as he remembered, at least when it came to the people around him.

Great job!
Lolitroy chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Wow. First unexpected turn.

P.S. You're one of the best writer I've VEAH had the pleasure to read.
Lolitroy chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Stunning. Nothing more to say.

Ever considered writing original fiction? 'Cuz you're plain amazing.
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I didn't log in and favorited, solely because I can't remember my password. But this is amazing! One of the few fanfics with characters that act as they really do in the original thing! (Sorry, I'm more into FP so I don't know FF's language). Reallly awesome, I was impressed :)

If you were on FP I'd add you as a favorite writer haha
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Shit. Just. Got. Real.
tsukiaka chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
This story is awesome, interesting and gripping. I think you've characterised the characters, especially Kenshin and Battousai perfectly ;)
twilightdreamers chapter 31 . 1/6/2013
Amazing, lovely, and wonderful story!
Elise chapter 31 . 12/12/2012
Amazing story! ty. :)
Rurounimous chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Stupid Battousai. (I happen to like where this fic is going, by the way. Very interesting!)
flez2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
And even though I just spoilt the review by pressing the wrong button, I would like to thank you for this wonderful piece of art.
Reading it has been wonderful the first time around, and now it has been just as awesome, if not even more so. Thank you so very much!
Flez chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Once, several years ago, I read an awesome Kenshin fanfiction that involved time-travel. I liked it a lot, but as time passed, I gradually forgot about it.
For some reason, I returned to the fandom a few days ago and found a fanfiction that seemed too perfect to be true. Promising summary, complete and involving time-travel!
Inara Seraph chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Wonderful!
Melethril chapter 30 . 9/20/2012
This is - without doubt - the best time-travel story I've ever read.
I love what you've done with Battousai in general. I've spent a lot of time checking your Rurouni Kenshin stories today (when I should have studied) and this is my final conclusion: you write the past!Kenshin brilliantly and perfectly. I love Ushiro and the way you describe the entire war... It's fantastic and heartbreaking.

This story showed that you write the rurouni Kenshin just as great as the hitokiri. It's not a small thing.
There are so many great things about this story, I can't point my finger on what I loved the most. The connection between past and present, mainly created through Saito, Sano and Hiko. I absolutely adore your Hiko, and the way you describe his relationship to Kenshin, past and present... I was always left a little dissatisfied with Hiko in the anime/manga, that there should be *more* (he raised that kid for crying out loud): you perfectly described that *more*.
There were times I had to stop reading because I got all choked up (letter from Ushiro, Battousai/Hiko scene, Kenshin/Hiko scene, the whole story about Sano saved by battousai and Kenshin... )

Oh, and Aisho. He was fantastic.

I'll stop now. Let me just tell you that this fic is fantastic, and I would love to read other Battousai one-shots, especially if they involve Ushiro.

Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

Melethril
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 31 . 9/16/2012
AMAZING. That's really all there is to say. I love the plot, and it was very well-written. Thank you so much for sharing! I adore it.

-Word