Reviews for Out of Time
orchid14 chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
I can't help but think had Kenshin met Kaoru instead of Tomoe in the past, he wouldn't had suffered so much. Someone honest, down-to-earth like Kaoru would have saved him.
orchid14 chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
All this talk about Harada Sanosuke really made me think of Kaze Hikaru! Harada was so funny there! 3
orchid14 chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Loved loved loved the spiritual contact there between Kenshin and Kaoru 3
orchid14 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Oh no :O He met Shishio :o
orchid14 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I love Okita Souji too 3
orchid14 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Omg great chapter! Very promising!
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
This is one of the best Rurouni Kenshin fanfictions that I have read. Thank you.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
This was an amazing story. Some bits were kind of confusing, like Kenshin's dream while in his past, but the way you worked this was simply beautiful. And Sano being the boy wasn't even something that crossed my mind until the rooster started acting weird. Great job!

- 4
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
I can not begin to express how much I enjoy reading this story! It was so touching, s interesting, and you picture Kenshin and Battousai so well!
Above all the others, this fic is by far my favorite!
Congratulation
Shinigami Merchant chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
AHHHHHH I feel like you're teasing me with Saito Kuso
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Eeeee! xD Interesting story!
I wonder what kenshin will do while Battousai sorts himself out... :P
A Midsummer chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
An unstable Battou-chan and the Rurouni having to deal with his demons quite literally. I like how you handled both of them in an era that weren't theirs. Especially the Kenshin-gumi's reaction to him. I love Kaoru's interactions with a younger Kenshin, Sano pretty much shielding his best friend from the well meaning girls, Yahiko separating the two redheads but not really comprehending, Megumi noting the difference but not speaking up and Misao oblivious to it all.

Also Kenshin carving his Koishii's name on the wall as a reminder. It was memorable, the ones that stood out to me along with the first chapters and also, Ryu.
satomika chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
I like that kaoru's name crossed times
DarkenedStar chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
What a fantastic story! I loved it! To be honest, I w as really hesitant to read this, only because the whole time travel thing never really interested me. I always felt like it was a bit overdone, so I thought at most I'd get through a chapter and then stop. But you hooked me and sucked me right in and I could barely stop reading it.

I love how realistic everything was. You kept true to everyone's character and made them interact so well that it was entirely believable all the way through. And while I LOVE the Kenshin/Kaoru pairing, I'm glad you didn't force it in this fic because it would have taken away so much. It was so nice seeing Sano step up and be such an awesome friend. He really was the glue that held Battousai together.

Anyway.. fantastic story! I loved it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
What a great story! I'm so glad that I managed to find this gem of a story. I enjoyed seeing the contrast between the young Kenshin and the older Kenshin as they tried to find their ground in the different timelines while surrounded by familiar/unfamiliar faces.
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »