Reviews for Out of Time
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
i like this but is this going to be a sano/kenshin-battousai or kaoru/kenshin-battosuai?
aikawarazuai chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Whoap. This is so...angsty, and serious. I love that!c I love the ending line, "is was enough if this boy could survive without shattering." It's so...intense, in a desperate kind of view.

Good job on the focus of the ages, it kind of lightened up the ending, after a dark feeling that went throughout the whole chapter. But, the ending line, oh! XD

I'm really enjoying this story! _ I'm totally incapable of writing full-length stories, but I love reading them, especially ones like this. ;P I'm going to add this to my favorites, but I think I already did. Ahh, hell. I'll add it again just to make sure. XP

hmm...Maybe, Battousai could be trying to get more comfortable with the kenshin-gumi, but he just doesn't feel relaxed. And maybe Battousai could bump into Enishi and they don't recognize each other. (But no, that would come maybe later in the story, after we have a better understanding of all the aspects and everything.) :D! Or maybe Kenshin and Hiko could bump into a comrade from the Ishin Shishi and get really confused. XD? Go, write! I love this story! :P
cardinal chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Wait! Wait! Unless I'm losing my mind or I've crossed into the twilight zone, I recall Kenshin being fifteen when he married the eighteen year old Tomoe. I remember this so clearly because everyone (for a secret organization they certainly did gossip like a bunch of old women) was slightly shocked that he was marrying so young.

So the most Kenshin could be is seventeen. Right?

CrimsonKitty88 chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
o another chappie! *jumps up and down* yay! really good. I liked the conversation between Sano and Battousai/Himura/Kenshin/18-year-old-brat-he-was-a-decade-ago lol. can't wait for more!
Hitokiri-san chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Uh...meeting the rest of the Kenshin-gumi might just as well make Battousai break down, at least for the moment...and Hiko's being reasonably sane for having a weird thirty-year-old Kenshin in his way. Love this chapter, as usual. Please update as soon as you can!
PattyBones chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Another great chapter. Hiko and Sano have their work cut out for them with Himura. I think Hiko may have the easier job though. Sano has alot more work to bring out Kenshin from behind the Battousai mask. Here's my speculation either Kenshin was sent back to a)save Kaoru b) save Kaoru's father c) save Sano d) save Saito

Hope this helps. Please post the next chapter soon.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Good chapter. For some reason, I'm a lot more interested in what happens to Kenshin, than to Battousai. Not quite sure why. I think it might be because I think Battousai acts differently... and there are a lot of versions of the personality of Battousai.

For one thing, in the manga at least, even as Battousai, Kenshin always seemed to be a kind man. The only time I saw him really act as how most people say Battousai is like is when he fought the Yaminobu ninjas to get Tomoe back. His face was either furious or with cold anger, and he chopped off arms without one sorry look. Also in the manga, Kenshin seemed to regain the kindness he had only about a few weeks after Tomoe's death, because he played with the village children a last time and was smiling.

However, if you follow the OVA, I think this broody/moody Battousai you have is pretty accurate. I'm not trying to criticise this Battousai (I like him a lot better than some stories I've seen, when he's some kind of blood-maniac and rude), but I'm just saying what I think about him. But anyway, good chapter. I liked Kenshin and Hiko's talk, and the age part of Sano's and Kenshin's. After dealing with such a wise, mature Kenshin, it must be hard to deal with one younger than you and moody. Well, cyz!
audsome chapter 4 . 12/17/2004

I liked the conversation but i think it went too fast.

you don't have to have both era's in each chapter. I wouldn't mind if you just focused on ken-chan instead of ken-san in a chapter, or vise-versa.

anyways... some of the word in the chapter were stuck together likethis.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Loved this chapter. I liked how you showed how the age differences are affecting both Sano and Hiko. Craftily done.

I still can't tell where this is headed, so I'll just have to wait for you to give some hint. So far, though, it's really great!
Akashi Something chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
The characters are in-character, and their reactions for the different times are very natural. Good job! I'm really enjoying the story. Really, really enjoying it!
xZig-zagx chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
This story is so great! Everyone is so in character and it's prefect! I love it! You're doing a great job with Battosai, and most people screw him up. I can't wait for the next chapter!
animeinsomniac chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I am really and truly impressed by this fic. The idea for it, the plot, how well it is written...I could go on for longer. I'm glad that you are having Kenshin meet and get along with Hiko and the same way having Kenshin get along with Sano. Maybe you'll find some interesting way to have them live and try to fit in as the person in the time period. But I think that I'll stop guessing and just let you write. Your chapters are so much more interesting and creative than my ideas anyway. See you next time!
cc chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Really like Time Travelling stories,Please Up date soon...with best wishes
Hitokiri-san chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Wow, I officially declare that I love this story! Time travelling and whatnot, the best part I like is the angst. About Battousai and the boy discussing suicide, that sums up all angst possible; and Kenshin...should I say Battousai?...taking Kaoru as Tomoe draws a subtle connection between the two women...
Birdy06 chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
I think Kenshin should return to his time after Battoussai figures everything update soon. Arigatou!

JA NE! :3 _x