Reviews for Out of Time
Hitokiri-san chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Wow, I officially declare that I love this story! Time travelling and whatnot, the best part I like is the angst. About Battousai and the boy discussing suicide, that sums up all angst possible; and Kenshin...should I say Battousai?...taking Kaoru as Tomoe draws a subtle connection between the two women...
Birdy06 chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
I think Kenshin should return to his time after Battoussai figures everything update soon. Arigatou!

JA NE! :3 _x
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
oh oh oh pleas update soon, please please please. this story is so cool, I can't wait until the battousai meets Saitou, he'll find out that Saitou hadn't changed one bit.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
This is a really cool story! It's written so well... _ Too bad Tomoe already died... it'd be interesting to see how Kenshin would react to her. What a whammy that would be. :P Anyway, I really like this. It's been a while since I found a new good story. Cyz!
Scented Candles chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
oh no...there's only one more chapter available to read now...darn...

This story is so good! You're such a great writer! You have to continue this story and update soon! _;
Scented Candles chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Oh my god! Why did i discover this story only now? It's so good! You have to continue! I'm going to go read the other c hapters now but i just had to commend your work. Very cool. Your descriptions and the words you use have a sort of minimalist feel to it. It's not too flowery or extravangant but it gets the point across better. Does that make any sense? Anyway ithis is a very good story and i hope you continue.

It kind of has a similar theme to a story i'm working on but it's Tomoe and Kaoru who switch places.

I haven't posted it yet, i'm just in the planning plotting stages but since it sort of has the similar theme to your story...i might not...

anyway, i just want to say, great work and can't wait for the next chappie!
Cait chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
So far I really like your plot line. I haven't read one like it before and I've read a lot of Kenshin stories. I also like how you made Karou Tomoe in Battousai's eyes.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
This chapter seemed a little flat to begin with, or maybe that was just my mind being dead. Nevertheless, you saved it with the line "somehow, no matter how old he was, Hiko could always make him feel like a child." My brain just kicked into focus after that, because it really is true! When I first saw their interaction in the Kyoto arc I was supremely astonished! Hiko really brings out a meeker, demure side of Kenshin! And at the same time his more irritated side, but Saitou has done a good job with that. It's kind of surprising I hadn't decided to go delving into Hiko and Kenshin's relationship already...hm...I guess maybe I'm reluctant to explore the childish side of ponder stuff you've written, I know. But you're great at that! Making us ponder, I mean.
Babika chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Omg this is so good. I was very thrilled when I saw the alert in my email! Please write more soon!
xZig-zagx chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Oh wow! This was so great! I can't wait for more! Please keep going! This is one of the best stories I've read in awhile!
Arashi7 chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Very good! I haven't read something so interesting in a long time. The interaction between Sano and Kenshin was great, and I am looking forward to see how Battousai is going to react to the rest of the Kenshingumi on chapter 4. And how about Kenshin? How long will he be able to escape Battousai's life?

I'm terribly curious now!

Congratulations for the great job!
elissa chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
I love this story! The Kaoru/Tomoe confusion is a very interesting twist. Hiko is great of course. Keep it up.
JaneDrew chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Wow, that's right, Hiko would have been really young way back in the Bakamatsu... I always forget that. It'll be really interesting to see how this Hiko deals with suddenly meeting a Kenshin who has been wandering and not killing for ten years, since obviously as far as _he's_ concerned, Kenshin has just been running around as Battousai.

Love the Kaoru/Tomoe confusion! Makes perfect sense, since Kenshin is delirious and Kaoru is worried by hugging him like she usually would. The fact that Kenshin can see that Kaoru loves/trusts him, and that it confuses and scares him should get interesting.

Is anybody going to tell the rest of the Kenshingumi that this is an earlier version of Kenshin, or is that going to stay a secret? Won't anybody notice that he looks younger and doesn't say "this unworthy one" and "that I do," or use "-dono"?

Looking forward to future chapters!

J.D.
tath-chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Another brilliant chapter! I'm especially looking forward to Hiko's reaction as he learns what's going on... and where did little Sano go? Is he going to make a reappearance? I'm also really interested to see more of Battousai's interactions with his Meiji-era friends... it seems like he's often branded as simply the "dark side" of Kenshin, but I don't think the two personalities are all that different, really... They both fight to protect their friends and beliefs.

Whoops, sorry! Didn't mean to ramble like that. :P Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a great job! :)
aikawarazuai chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Aw. Very intense. I love this kind of story. Oh, keep going, please? I'm drooling for the next chapter! :P
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »