Reviews for Everything We've Ever Loved
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
So sweet and sad, its making me cry, I can't believe that * did that to him!(Ryou's Father) I can so relate though in not so many words.
suikalopolis chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aw... very, very cute! It's so sad as well... Love Ryou and Bakura moments. Are there going to be any more?
yamitammy chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I like this. It's cute in the non-yaoi way. I love the riendship between Bakura and his yami. Yes, I call Ryou Bakura, what's wrong with that?
ketaglass chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
*sniff sniff* that was beautiful! i've burst ont tears of sadness and joy! u rock! u should make more fictions like this!
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
that is so sad but so sweet! I love Bakura's wish at the end! I t brought tears to my eyes *sniffle* so beautiful.
Its Raining Tears Again chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
So wonderful. I almost cried. I didn't tho because my sister was watching me. Then she would wonder what I was reading, find out and it woud'nt be my secret comfort fluff story to read when I was sad.
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was so sweet! I have Eyes, the final Japanese themesong of YGO, playing on my compy, and I always dry when Atemu gets covered in the sand... and then I read the ending, and that's so sweet...
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Your story is so cute and fluffy! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. You are a great writer. It just wouldn't be the same without Bakura there with Ryou though.
Misura chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
A lovely and touching Christmas-read. I liked the way you wrote Ryou and Bakura in this, as well as the memories that decorating the Christmas-tree gave Ryou about his parents, and Bakura's reactions to them. :)
Raven Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
wow...*sniff* that was kinda sad... but it was great!
Spirit of The Gauntlets chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very nice. Makes you feel kinda sorry for Ryou huh? It's very well written, too. I liked the last part about Bakura's wish.
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
T_T That's... so sad! Aw, poor Ryou... And this fic sorta has a TINY hint of yaoi-ness to it, the way Bakura wishes that Ryou goes w/ his family when he dies.
Saak-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Beautiful...I couldn't have written it any better. It was something I could imagine happening at the Bakura residence near Christmas time. Well done.