Reviews for Coming Clean
OddAuthor chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
This was a very good fanfiction; until the last chapter. I don't like it when a "Dallas style story, i.e., Bobby Ewing in the shower. However, I did add it to my favorites because the ten other chapters were so good.
ClockCollector chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
Dude, I liked this. It was dark, angsty...just what I like! :)
Alex Sambora chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME? THAT WAS FUNNY!Norm's my fave villian RULES!
fentonfan chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Funny ending! TACOS! Great story.
DroppingThisSiteToo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hey razzamatazz73, I can't seem to read chapter 10 of this totally interesting story. Every time I select it it gives me a link to the reviews of a story titled The Art of History. Perhaps you could look into it? I've already gone ahead to read chp 11 which was hilarious! But I am curious as to what happened to Crocker in his cell.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
totally bad ending, but it's cool
acursed1 chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
This was really great at the beginning, but it kinda went downhill at chapter 9. Other than that, good work!
StarAngel613 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Do I want to say that I am disappointed that you don't write ANY HP fanficiton? Well, I was actually in the mood for reading one but since my REVIEWER OF THE CHAPTER doesn't even write any, oh well. I will jut leave you a wonderful review PLUS! An inside on what is going to happen in Chapter 20: The Last Dance (Maybe I'm Amazed) (Fanfiction has it marked at Chapter 21 but I had an author's not so it is actually Chapter 20)

Hermione POV

Harry pulled a small velvet box out of his jacket. I found myself having a problem breathing. "Hermione Jean Granger,"

That's it. I'm sorry, but I don't want to spoil it for you now. But anyways, review for me!

Best Wishes!

*Holly*
guide to an uprising chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Thanks for the Review! _

Falls off chair laughing. OHMYGOSH. The ending was too funny. Nice job!

TACOS!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
lol, TACOS! _

ah, don't worry about the fic-writing and such. i'm currently writing a story that i've been working on since November. it only has, like, 6 chapters written. O_O .

anyway, the ending wasn't bad. a bad ending would be like, "and then he wished that everything would be perfect and he went off into the sunset with the girl of his dreams. THE END!"

-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
Cool...This was good...
B-Hap-P chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
I loved this story! Keep on! I love Norm and sarcasm too! Can't-wait-ha!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 10 . 3/6/2005
((i didn't sign in b/c it won't let me review this chapter...it says i can't review more than once. O_o -.-. ))

anyways, i swear i've read this chapter before. maybe a couple of times. or maybe i'm missing some added lines?

either way, update soon! going great with this. _
Krisandra chapter 10 . 2/11/2005
This is AWESOME!

Please update soon, and update The Van Pelt Saga, too.

-CryptimEgyptian
HyperCosmo chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Dude it's so sad! :( I gotta read more!