Reviews for When The Supernatural Reality Dawns
Emma James chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
cool
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
oh, now that interesting...what can one say to a dead ex? hmm...should be good, whatever is say
charmedbaby11 chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
are they gonna get back together?
charmedbaby11 chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
Is there going to be a sequal?
minako366 chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
Woohoo! Sequel! I love this couple. You should really think about writting another one with these two. I think that it would be very popular among your fans(namely me). Just a thought. You did great on this one and I must say that I was not let down. I enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I could read more.
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
you should write a sequel for this one to see how life turns out for the two.
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great slash!
dana-maru1 chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
hmm well they got over that rivalry pretty quickly! I'm glad though :) keep it up
C. C. McKenna chapter 11 . 1/21/2005
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it...I LOVED IT!

CharmedLassie, you were absolutely magnificent. I enjoyed this story from the very beginning to the very end. You were brilliant.

PRUE was just great. so I really hope to see her around in your next sequel.

CC McKenna

ps Congrats dude, you rule
strange1 chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
sweet chapter. the truth comes out. very nice. hope that paige and maddy can make a go of it. not sure though.
Paige Fan chapter 11 . 1/19/2005
i LOVED that story. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's over! I'm so glad Prue turned out nice and Maddy and Paige are definately together. That was such a great story, good work! I'll look out for what else you've written!
Timeless Deception chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
aw wow that ending was beautiful, i just loved it! Still im very sad its over but im glad you're gonna write something else (which you definatley are cause yus me and everyone else will definatley want!)! hopefully soon because yus... you rock and i love reading you paige and maddy fics! So yus, i hope i see something soonish or im gonna have to email you and pester you for spoilers or something, cause im annoying like that!
Princess Pinky chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Wow, that was one intense chapter! I loved the Paige/Maddy romance, as well as the little twist with Prue and the whole not wanting Piper to know the truth thing. I liked how Prue and Paige both clamped their mouths closed hwen Maddy asked about common ground! It was SO "Charmed"! lol Please update really soon! ;)
Princess Pinky chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
::jaw drops:: Uh oh! I can't wait to find out what's going on here! I bet there is going to be a lot of things that turn up with this spell, even some things that Piper & Phoebe won't like about Prue. Wow, please update soon! What a cliffhanger!
strange1 chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
so, will the truth be revealed? and will it be what paige really wants to hear? we'll find out in the next great installment. can't wait for the next chappie
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »