Reviews for Kashaku Kontan
fooperdoodle chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS WHAT THE CRAP ITS SO GOOD DANG IT!
Maby you could have something that happened between yuki and kyo in the past? THAAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME!
Make it romantic!
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Thisi is getting really good...please keep up the great work and... UPDATE SOON!

Kajikitsune
NemoChan320 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
aww, this story was so good...i wish you would do more...
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Okay here's my idea and i'll be happy if you simply update soon.

Anyway: Kyo finally collapses from exaustion and falls asleep. Yuki takes the chance to run away, so when Kyo wakes up Yuki is missing. It's then that Kyo finally understands something in Yuki's head. He realizes that Yuki thinks Kyo still hates him. Suddenly Kyo hears Yuki screaming his name, but doesn't know where it's comming from. He picks the direction it sounds clearest. Then the miracle: He finds Yuki. Miracle turns into hell: Yuki is being beaten/raped by Akito once again. Amazingly, Kyo is unable to pry Akito off Yuki, so he does the next best thing, Pulls Yuki out from under Akito. Then comences with beating the crap out of Akito. Yuki having been terrified barely managed to put his clothes back on. When Kyo is done with Akito Yuki runs up and hugs him thanking him for the save. Unexpectedly, Kyo hugs back murmering 'you're welcome'. And Yuki decides Kyo might not use this knowledge against him, but is still very suspicuous. Kyo senses this and tries to give reassurence.

Okay that's a few chapters probably but who cares I think it is a good idea and I have no idea what i just typed so I'll read over it.

Yes it's good. I hope you like the sugestion i'll send it to your email too.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
No, the song made perfect sense to me. This story is one of few I can relate to, true I was never raped, but at this point in my life it wouldn't make much difference just another thing to add to my 'reasons to die' list. Nor do I think I would care much if I was raped. A wound like that can be healed, it'll leave a scar, but it will heal. There are wounds that can never turn to scars, that always seep out our very esence. The ones that never heal are the ones you can't repair, that sting before you touch them, the wounds that never heal sting with unbreachable pain even from a world away. I have too many of those for my own safty. And for anyone who knows me I have just one piece of advice. Never trust me with a knife when i'm alone, you might just find me lying on the ground in a pool of my own blood. Because the only way I see to fight the pain, is find a more painful source, to find a greater pain and let it envelop you.

Thank you listening to me complain.

Kasaki-Chan
cajun-beauty chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
Ack, please update...Die writers block die!I love this, Poor Yuki!
yamiKistune chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
Very interesting. Good luck on the next chapter.
luvwell chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
hey! i almost forgot! i have this CD i love RK! the song goes pretty well with the story
luvwell chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
cool, i think that akito should show up at least one more time. then when kyo has yuki ready to leave something happens to yuki where he's traped alone in a dark small room with akitos voice ecoing off the walls. saying things like " kyo doesnt care he's going to leave you here" things like that. maybe you could give kyo a short cut. like hatori could get him out but kyo wouldnt take it. you know to prove himself to yuki.

also theres something you need watch. instead of this:

("im sorry...""Huh?" was yuki's rather intelligent reply "im sorry" Kyo repeated)

it sould be more like this so its easyer for the reader to know whos taking. i know its more work but it would help a lot.:

"im sorry"

"Huh?" was yukis rather intelligent reply

"im sorry" Kyo repeated.

o yeah! i almost forgot! UPdate! (just had to say it)

keep it up!

-luvwell
luvwell chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
coolness! update! please!
blooberrybree chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
whoops, revision to my last review. It wasnt a repat after me game, it was a nod or shake your head game. .
blooberrybree chapter 11 . 4/24/2005
Hehe! I love this fic! Especially chapter 10. That "repeat after me" thing was so sweet and original. *sobs* Please continue! I look forward to it!
animefreak chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mistic fox chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
well, i dont realy have any ideas, sorry...but i thought i'd let u know that i'm realy enjoying the story and hope it continues
unheard screams chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
sorry, but that lemon ruined the story. it was totally out of place.