Reviews for Prince or Pirate?
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
That story was so awesome x1927878264...and 1/2
MeraSparrow chapter 20 . 5/20/2006
O.O SQUEE you updated and it was a wonderful chapter and ending

-SOB!- because it was an ending.

great job-ye got a talent fer this, mate... ;_;
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 20 . 5/20/2006
It's over? OVER? How dare you do this to me! (grumble) Well, I must applaud you on this story, it really grasped my attention. For a second there, I thought you had just given up on this! lol But, anyway, I can't wait for the sequel! This was oodles of fun and I'm looking forward to what is to happen next. Mabye Elizabeth will plot some type of revenge on Ana so that Jack can go into hero mode. I love that!

Cya, CLS! _
MJLS chapter 20 . 5/20/2006
wow ;) nice chappie :p finally a update :p you definitely should write a sequel :p the family meets again ;) I would love it ;)

M.J.L.S
Red Rose Production chapter 20 . 5/19/2006
awwe that was a good ending.
MJLS chapter 19 . 5/6/2006
Captain Jack Sparrow is back ;-) took him long enough :p what crazy idea does he have in his head now ? I wonder ;) ...Update soon and keep up the good work ;)
Red Rose Production chapter 19 . 4/14/2006
Awesome
captainme chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
oh! about time, Jack sparrow reinhabited his body! And it takes Ana going into labour to make him realize who he is! sheesh!

Cant wait for next chapter! Suze x
MeraSparrow chapter 19 . 4/12/2006
YAYY! you updated! anywho, wow...what a surprise: definitely didnt forsee that. great chapter. UPDATE!
MeraSparrow chapter 18 . 3/3/2006
o.0;; Jack, where's your head? Geeze, sometimes, mate, even /I/ dunno what's going on in that mind of yours. -rolls eyes-

anywho, YAYY! You're back! Aww, poor Ana, Will and Gwen. ;.;

And yes, a sequel would be much appreciated. I look forward to it, mate.

Update.
captainme chapter 18 . 3/3/2006
(cant be bothered to sign in)

OMG! now that was just plain cruel and mean and cruel and mean and well you get the point. i cant belive u just left it there :'( please update soon! Suze X
captainme chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
oh big fluff balls of poop! WHAT IS WITH THAT IDIOT OF A MAN? Does he not remember who he was, who he IS! Instead he decides to be a heartless ponse thats cares about NOTHING! He's let everything go and hes so *urgh* stupid man! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid smelly man! He should do what Gibbs told him to, go back to the pearl and be with ana and be the pirate he really is. instead he decides hes going to kill his sister and be a heartless basterd! How freakin rude!

*ahem* sorry bou that, got a lil wound up in the story there! Great so far! Cant wait till next update... :-)

Suzy x
MeraSparrow chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
;.; tear tear. -sobs- Jack! How can you do this? It ain't you at all! This isn't the Jack I know! Come back, Jack, Please! ;.;

Great chapter, as always! Why is it that when the loose become tight-laced, they always develop a thick head? Anyhow, update soon! XD
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
First of all, I must say-(clears throat)- I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! (sigh) Elizabeth, the bitch, how DARE she try to woo herself into Jack's life! (loads bazooka) RUN, ELIZABETH, RUN! (fires bazooka) I got her! Muahahahahahaha! LOL Anyways, I can't wait to see what Jack'll do with Gibbs and how Ana will survive without her beloved Sparrow. Oh how the plot thickens...

DON'T STOP!
MeraSparrow chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
o0 Gibbs? What is he gonna do to 'im? OMG I can't freaking wait for the next chapter, so update soon pleaseth!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »