Reviews for Shared Life
Red Death chapter 8 . 9/2
Another story I hope you pick up some day. I was really enjoying this one up until it stopped…
angel-1844 chapter 8 . 7/26
I really really hope you haven't completely given up on this story. It's too good to not finsh
Difdi chapter 8 . 2/14
Someone wanting to murder an innocent out of willful ignorance is not a good person. Weighing that person's life against the innocent they want to kill yields only one acceptable answer if the person refuses to turn aside from her chisen willfully ignorant path.

Yeah it sucks if Nodoka is killed by her own family, but at that point she'd have it coming.
Ranmamania chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
If your looking for ideas

Have Ranma, Nabiki & Kasumi agree with Cologne that they are married
Have Ranma answer the door & greet Nodoka then the four go sign marriage certificate
Nodoka refuses Shampoo & Ukyo to be Ranma's mistresses
Cologne & Happosai get rid of the Nekoken
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
This will be GOOD:)
90's kid chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I hate thee not for the plot lines ye weave, but for the cliffhangers that precede thee
shugokage chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Definitely an incredible story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
UPDATE
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I can picture this happening next

After they told Nodoka that Ranma was Marrying Ukyo and taking the two Tendo sisters as mistresses

"FORGET IT" everyone looked at the trio "I'm not marrying the girl I can only see as a sister"

"Ranma, Ranchan"

"No. I am sick of people planing my life behind my back. Pop decided I'd be a Martial Artist, to put me threw the Nekoken, to leave Uuchan behind, to engage me to 23 girls and 4 guys, to go to Jusenkyo. The Tendo sister decided to play dress up with me after stealing my CLEAN clothes, you Amazons decided that I'm married to Shampoo after SHE knocked HERSELF out. I am taking control of my life and if you think I will go through with that sepukku promise think again I'd sooner go Ronin then do that"
shugokage chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Unique and interesting story good job!
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
As always, your stories enchant and entice me. I sincerely hope that you can find a way to finish this. Please.

Take care and, as always, thank you for sharing.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I don't know if you're still active or reading reviews, but I have to say... as much as I've enjoyed your various Nabiki/Ranma pairings, I'm getting a little tired of your characterization of Akane. With few exceptions, she feels pretty much uniformly like a horrible person who doesn't give a crap about anything but punishing Ranma for interacting with other girls/women in any way. She's like a caricature of her worst qualities from the anime and manga. We're all entitled to our opinions, especially when writing fanfiction, but I think your stories would benefit from giving Akane a chance to be more of a "complete person."
firedragonex chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
good story and a great avenue for a crossover
firedragonex chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
an intriguing and plausible twist on the Ranma universe
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Very nice, yet anouther I hope continues one day!