Reviews for Shared Life
Silverscale chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
A very good chapter, keep it up.
dwayne chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
if i were you i wouldnt kill off Ranma, Nabiki, or Kasumi alot a people wouldnt like you for that
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
woah!...sounds like kasumi and nabiki might be in trouble. but who could be interfering. i doubt its happi as he just wants ranma as his heir and to "train"(read tourture) him. it could be the amazons or one of the other rivals or just neramia its self somehow.
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
GREAT FIC!

i hope to see another chapter from you soon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Impressive, as always.

What is the effect of the ascension on

Kasumi and Nabiki going to be?

Write quickly.
migele chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Yay! another chap. I really like it.

hope the story goes on soon.

Ideas. I'm not sure if the Ascension would work without Ranma wanting it, or if Kito would accept it.

Oh and screw Happy over since he IS at fault, as indicated. Hmm make Khun Lo find Happy's interference out through Genma.

Spying on Genma should reveal the fault and the new situation, I think Kito should do it.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! No one still ask Ranma.
phoenix.ru chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Quite a long flashback that explained in details quite a number of things. Nice. Though the last line promises troubles...
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Well I certainly hope this ascension fails and Kito and her Dad gets what's coming to them. It is quite obvious that they deserve no such power and aren't responsible enough to use it. I don't see Ranma forgiving them because they hurt the two Tendos and Nabiki is way to smart. Anyway I suspect there much darker forces working in the background here and Kito and her pops might find themselves out classed by 30 years of amazon history, as they will have to face a wrathful Kho Lon.
JohnnyG chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Great chapter. It'll be interesting to see if Kito does end up with Ranma. I mean, what's one more when you already have two? _O Of course, it might be more possible if the Ascension creates some kind of link between the two (or all four since Ranma is already connected to the two Tendo girls). Anyhow, keep up the good work.

Best,

JohnnyG
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Yay! Even though this chapter was really short, at least I now know what the Ascension is! However, I can't help but HATE Kenosuke! He is beginning to sound like Genma with that last line "Does it matter?". He sounds like his own agendas is more important than the life of someone they have ruined.

I, glazedlookineyes101-sama, hereby declare that the Nerima Wrecking Crew will KICK the ass of Kito's father! May no one have pity on your soul, Kenosuke!

...

Hehe (nervous laughter). Sorry about that.

Update really soon okay! This chapter was way too short!
dennisud2015 chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Great background filler to get us all caught up. I wonder if the Demon Summoner seemed to have forgotten about the Kami?

Plus Who IS that 2nd Ranma.

Great so far as I anticipate whatever had 'aplified' ranma through the girls will make itself known!

dennisud2015
calamite chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
I feel sorry for Genma. NOT! I hope you'll explain this Ascension in your next chapter because I have no clue what it is about.

Until next time

Calamite
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Please please PLEASE update this wonderful fic! I can't wait much longer to see what happens next!
Drakus chapter 4 . 4/22/2005