Reviews for Shared Life
D.B.A chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Great work as usual man. I appluad your ability to make such great a fanfic. And as Marik stated, there are tons of comedic possiblities with this to give it the ole light hearted ranma-ish atmosphere it usually has. I fear for Ranma, cuz he might end up dying by lack of blood when he realizes he's gonna have to bathe with Nabiki and Kasumi. Your work is just that f'ing amazing man. I'm also a fan of ALL of ur fanfics. Even if u don't update them as quick, plz don't abandon them, they're all grade A, high quality works.

Until next time
Ringmaster chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh, excellent, excellent! This looks good! The characters were, indeed, quite true to form. I myself am making Genma feel rather large amounts of pain in my current work, and I think he shall probably be feeling some in yours, ne? I find myself wondering what his motivation is for summoning big, ugly, and demoniacal. Knowing him, it's probably something like "I was just trying to get him and his fiancee closer!"

Bah.

Die, Genma, Die!
XStylus chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting. Would definitely like to see more. _
John Tannius chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very nice start. What's creepy is how similar some of your ideas are to the Ranma Nabiki fic I'm working on now are. I will be keeping a close eye on this fic for sure.

I've been enjoying all your writings so keep up the excellent work!.
Dassadec chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Seems to be a good start to a great story.
Marik Kurakashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Just amazing. Flat out amazing. This story has the same quality of your others, but transcends it by pushing how vulnerable Ranma is. This tradgedy has levelled all of the fiancee crap and banded together old enemies for a common bond.

All the characters are spot on, though someone might complain about Akane, but hey, it's your story. Akane is an angry, sometimes irrational person, but she at least understood the implications without being blugedoned with them.

Now, the focus shifts to how Ranma, Nabiki, and Kasumi all react to the fact that they're now essentially joined at the hip. There's also some comedic relief to be exploited to keep it light.

Update at your leisure, but I personally can't wait for the next chapter.
Black Element chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting start. I must say you get your chapters and story out very quickly. I'm not complaining mind you but its still amazing lol. What is the name of the demon? Or are you waiting for later to reveal? Can't wait to see Nabiki and Kasumi's reaction to all this. Update soon!
Nutty AL chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Surprised! you actully follow up to one of your ideas! So Kasumi and nabiki is soul mate to Ranma ! Will Nabiki and Kasumiwilling to return the favorite to Ranma for saving thier lives?
animewatcher chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
wow, good beginning, you have my vote,l please continue, this look to be a good and long fic
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
AWSOME! this is a great chapter. *sing song voice* genma going to die*dances around*update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
All right, this could be one of my favorite stories, I'm just waiting for what happens next. Still, this sounds like it could be a match-up with both older sisters, and that could be good for all of them. Each of them would gain something from such a relationship, Kasumi a little more aggression, Nabiki a little more compassion, and Ranma, a little more common sense. Honestly, sometimes Ranma seemed to have less sense than a cow, he knew what would happen when he did stuff, because it had happened to him before, but he did it again anyway. I look forward to the next chapter, hopefully Nabs, Kasi and Ran'll wake up, and then figure out where to go from there. As for Akane, man, I honestly could never figure out why Ranma took so much abuse, unless he's a closet masochist. Look forward to what happens next, and what Genma has done this time.
dana-san chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting - I have not read the story in which Kuno summoned a demon to defeat Ranma. I like the start of this. Please continue - no suggestions as of yet except that Akane is totally unworthy of Ranma. Let her change but not get him, please!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That was excellent! I'm glad that this story idea won in the end. Just two typos that are the most noticable:

"something even that voodoo idiot could pull off, and should he be taken too far from any of the injured Tendo girls,..."

The last comma should be taken out. The one that is next to the three dots.

"The Tendo girls each had rolled towards Ranma, laying on their sides will their heads on his shoulders, a simple hand on his chest."

Will should be changed to with.

Please update soon!
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I definitely liked the set up and the foundation for this story. But now we'll probably have two stories, the probable recovery of Ranma, nabiki and kasumi, and the search for someone who Genma had pissed off so much that they wanted Ranma dead to cause Genma dn nodoka so much grief that the whole family would die either by the demon or honorable suicide.

A great start and i hope you update this quickly as Kasumi and Nabiki are my fav's! As long as Nabs can prove herself here I'd sday keep it going!

dennisud