Reviews for Shared Life
Piemur1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow! Awesome fic! Is this planned to be just a one shot that is continually updated, or an actual longer series?

Anyway for the ways the story could be improved as is, I didn't detect any problems, but things that I kinda would like to find out later in the fic would be like, of course, Ranma, Nabiki, and Kasumi waking up, and seeing how they interact together and with the rest of the world around them. Maybe seeing how they think, even. Being what you mentioned, it seemed that they would be sharing quite a lot, not just feelings, but personality, lifestyle, mindset, and maybe even experiences and memories? It would be interesting to see Kasumi turn from housewife into a confident martial artist. It would be really funny and more than a little strange seeing Nabiki using rough language when she's not concentrating on like maybe BEING herself. It seems like they lost a lot of their own personal aura, and are feeding in quite a majority of confidence ki. That is sure to screw with their own minds.

Please keep up the good work! I hope what I've written could be enough to help out in any way.
Lerris chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
The reasons and the linking is a little similar to a story I wrote that I've never finished. Of course I doubt I was the first with the idea either. It is really hard to be completely original with Ranma fanfictions, although your doing better than many.

One thing I wouldn't do would be to compare diamonds to _ in your introductions, but other than that the writing remains good, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Whoa! You just have to keep writing and updating your stories! Wonder who's out to get Ranma once again. Please continue

Ja Ne
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
whoa! update, nice start! SKIN THE PANDA!

ikari shinji
D.B.A chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Great work as usual man. I appluad your ability to make such great a fanfic. And as Marik stated, there are tons of comedic possiblities with this to give it the ole light hearted ranma-ish atmosphere it usually has. I fear for Ranma, cuz he might end up dying by lack of blood when he realizes he's gonna have to bathe with Nabiki and Kasumi. Your work is just that f'ing amazing man. I'm also a fan of ALL of ur fanfics. Even if u don't update them as quick, plz don't abandon them, they're all grade A, high quality works.

Until next time
Ringmaster chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh, excellent, excellent! This looks good! The characters were, indeed, quite true to form. I myself am making Genma feel rather large amounts of pain in my current work, and I think he shall probably be feeling some in yours, ne? I find myself wondering what his motivation is for summoning big, ugly, and demoniacal. Knowing him, it's probably something like "I was just trying to get him and his fiancee closer!"

Bah.

Die, Genma, Die!
XStylus chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting. Would definitely like to see more. _
John Tannius chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very nice start. What's creepy is how similar some of your ideas are to the Ranma Nabiki fic I'm working on now are. I will be keeping a close eye on this fic for sure.

I've been enjoying all your writings so keep up the excellent work!.
Dassadec chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Seems to be a good start to a great story.
Marik Kurakashi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Just amazing. Flat out amazing. This story has the same quality of your others, but transcends it by pushing how vulnerable Ranma is. This tradgedy has levelled all of the fiancee crap and banded together old enemies for a common bond.

All the characters are spot on, though someone might complain about Akane, but hey, it's your story. Akane is an angry, sometimes irrational person, but she at least understood the implications without being blugedoned with them.

Now, the focus shifts to how Ranma, Nabiki, and Kasumi all react to the fact that they're now essentially joined at the hip. There's also some comedic relief to be exploited to keep it light.

Update at your leisure, but I personally can't wait for the next chapter.
Black Element chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very interesting start. I must say you get your chapters and story out very quickly. I'm not complaining mind you but its still amazing lol. What is the name of the demon? Or are you waiting for later to reveal? Can't wait to see Nabiki and Kasumi's reaction to all this. Update soon!
Nutty AL chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Surprised! you actully follow up to one of your ideas! So Kasumi and nabiki is soul mate to Ranma ! Will Nabiki and Kasumiwilling to return the favorite to Ranma for saving thier lives?
animewatcher chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
wow, good beginning, you have my vote,l please continue, this look to be a good and long fic
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
AWSOME! this is a great chapter. *sing song voice* genma going to die*dances around*update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
All right, this could be one of my favorite stories, I'm just waiting for what happens next. Still, this sounds like it could be a match-up with both older sisters, and that could be good for all of them. Each of them would gain something from such a relationship, Kasumi a little more aggression, Nabiki a little more compassion, and Ranma, a little more common sense. Honestly, sometimes Ranma seemed to have less sense than a cow, he knew what would happen when he did stuff, because it had happened to him before, but he did it again anyway. I look forward to the next chapter, hopefully Nabs, Kasi and Ran'll wake up, and then figure out where to go from there. As for Akane, man, I honestly could never figure out why Ranma took so much abuse, unless he's a closet masochist. Look forward to what happens next, and what Genma has done this time.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »