Reviews for Shared Life
firedragonex chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
good story and a great avenue for a crossover
firedragonex chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
an intriguing and plausible twist on the Ranma universe
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Very nice, yet anouther I hope continues one day!
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Sweetcheeks3662 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Hey, I really like this story. I know it's been a while since you updated, but i wonder if you could update it again. It's a great story with and unique plot, and a story like this shouldn't go unfinished.

thanks and i hope you update

~Sweetcheeks
ijpowers92 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
you said to review if there was a mistake.

You mentioned Saffron in this chapter but Nodoka refers to "Ranko and Mr. Panda".

She learns Ranma's secret a couple volumes before Saffron shows up.
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Man, that's a mean cliffie. Who all is playing with them? I'm afraid I'm not all experienced in Ranma or his major enemies yet.
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love it when Genma gets his due. He is such an ass hole and I don't even mean that he is abusive in what he calls training to a child. Its kind of rare I see good Ranma-centered fics that bash Genma so heavily so that everyone around understands why.
Jim chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I really wish you would continue this story.
Mark chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
What a wonderful story. I had actually read this before, but I fear with the time that has passed, there is probably little chance of it being completed. I do hope that isn't the case. Please, if you can retrieve your muse for this, do continue...
Nysk chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Wish you would add more to this story!

As always love your work!
skykitty chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
would like to read more.
FrictionX42 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
A highly entertaining read. There is the occasional issue with homophones(do/due), but altogether the writing is very sound. I would like to see a little more action, but can understand that Ranma is in no position to get around to a fight at the moment.
velvetkit chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Please please please continue this story!
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »