Reviews for Shared Life
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love it when Genma gets his due. He is such an ass hole and I don't even mean that he is abusive in what he calls training to a child. Its kind of rare I see good Ranma-centered fics that bash Genma so heavily so that everyone around understands why.
Jim chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I really wish you would continue this story.
Mark chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
What a wonderful story. I had actually read this before, but I fear with the time that has passed, there is probably little chance of it being completed. I do hope that isn't the case. Please, if you can retrieve your muse for this, do continue...
Nysk chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Wish you would add more to this story!

As always love your work!
skykitty chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
would like to read more.
FrictionX42 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
A highly entertaining read. There is the occasional issue with homophones(do/due), but altogether the writing is very sound. I would like to see a little more action, but can understand that Ranma is in no position to get around to a fight at the moment.
velvetkit chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Please please please continue this story!
Noyesno chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Great story!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
ARGH! Cliffhanger ending!

Will you be continuing this story? If so please do, its really good and well written. The concept of the bond is very similar to one seen in another fan fic which was a Tenchi Muyo/El Hazard xover. I adapted that idea for "The Dark Lord of Jurai", my first fan fic.

Anyway, please continue this story.
scifinut64 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
this story is very good, i really hope you get back to it, i'm looking forward to reading more
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Pity you've abandoned it.

Or you have not?
Madtic chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
I do hope you will come back to this story as I greatly enjoyed it and would love to see more chapters!
kaptin-hippy chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
I really liked your story so far. Are planning on fininshing it. It's too good to leave unfinished and I just hope your waiting for more insperation.
DCWestby chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I still would like to see you continue with this story, thought I realize you have other things on your plate.. I hope you dont have writers block concerning this story, for I really enjoy it.
Stephen Adezio chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is a very good story, as well as the rest of your lineup. I've been going through them one by one lately. I do have to say the one true crossover was unexpected, in that I would not have connected Nodoka to the Aoyama at all. Nice veiling of that link, by the way. I hope that you continue with your writing as it has been a blast to read it all.
280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »