Reviews for Shared Life
Sweetcheeks3662 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Hey, I really like this story. I know it's been a while since you updated, but i wonder if you could update it again. It's a great story with and unique plot, and a story like this shouldn't go unfinished.

thanks and i hope you update

Sweetcheeks
ijpowers92 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
you said to review if there was a mistake.

You mentioned Saffron in this chapter but Nodoka refers to "Ranko and Mr. Panda".

She learns Ranma's secret a couple volumes before Saffron shows up.
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Man, that's a mean cliffie. Who all is playing with them? I'm afraid I'm not all experienced in Ranma or his major enemies yet.
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love it when Genma gets his due. He is such an ass hole and I don't even mean that he is abusive in what he calls training to a child. Its kind of rare I see good Ranma-centered fics that bash Genma so heavily so that everyone around understands why.
Jim chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I really wish you would continue this story.
Mark chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
What a wonderful story. I had actually read this before, but I fear with the time that has passed, there is probably little chance of it being completed. I do hope that isn't the case. Please, if you can retrieve your muse for this, do continue...
Nysk chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Wish you would add more to this story!

As always love your work!
skykitty chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
would like to read more.
FrictionX42 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
A highly entertaining read. There is the occasional issue with homophones(do/due), but altogether the writing is very sound. I would like to see a little more action, but can understand that Ranma is in no position to get around to a fight at the moment.
velvetkit chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Please please please continue this story!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Great story!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
ARGH! Cliffhanger ending!

Will you be continuing this story? If so please do, its really good and well written. The concept of the bond is very similar to one seen in another fan fic which was a Tenchi Muyo/El Hazard xover. I adapted that idea for "The Dark Lord of Jurai", my first fan fic.

Anyway, please continue this story.
scifinut64 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
this story is very good, i really hope you get back to it, i'm looking forward to reading more
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Pity you've abandoned it.

Or you have not?
Madtic chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
I do hope you will come back to this story as I greatly enjoyed it and would love to see more chapters!
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »