Reviews for Shared Life
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Pity you've abandoned it.

Or you have not?
Madtic chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
I do hope you will come back to this story as I greatly enjoyed it and would love to see more chapters!
kaptin-hippy chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
I really liked your story so far. Are planning on fininshing it. It's too good to leave unfinished and I just hope your waiting for more insperation.
DCWestby chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I still would like to see you continue with this story, thought I realize you have other things on your plate.. I hope you dont have writers block concerning this story, for I really enjoy it.
Stephen Adezio chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is a very good story, as well as the rest of your lineup. I've been going through them one by one lately. I do have to say the one true crossover was unexpected, in that I would not have connected Nodoka to the Aoyama at all. Nice veiling of that link, by the way. I hope that you continue with your writing as it has been a blast to read it all.
moritynz chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
please write more more more, I like where this is going.
Cardinel chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Nice story, Can't wait to finish reading it later. update eventually, so I can keep reading!
lighthalk chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
got to have more
ApocSM chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
firelordeg chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
just want to say thank you for this fantastic story as well as to please keep up the fantastic work and update again a.s.a.p.
KPheonix chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Are you telling the shadow dude at the end of the chapter. The big evil is HAPPOSAI?

Awesome chapter. Pretty crrepy too
Jim Ohki chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
Update this one next! Seriously, do what I do and reread what you've already posted. It does wonders for the muse as when you hit the end, more of the story suddenly appears in the mind's eye.

Yes, the reread is time consuming, and if you do it too late in the day by the time you're done you're too tired to write.

Still, when I finished rereading this I had several ideas pop up on the direction this one could go.
slimjim27 chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
this is a great story! update soon!
penguin knight chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
Great story! This is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. Please update!
funkmasterjo chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Great. Nekoken, a demon? Interesting.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »