Reviews for Shared Life
slimjim27 chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
this is a great story! update soon!
penguin knight chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
Great story! This is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. Please update!
funkmasterjo chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Great. Nekoken, a demon? Interesting.
John chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
I'd like to say that your story is one of the best fan fics i've read to date, after about 100 plus fan fics i consider that to be something. i hope that you're able to update your story in a timely manner, because i very eagerly await the next chapter.
Ysolde chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
Another great chapter! I'm liking this idea quite a bit. I wonder how it will all trun out in the end.

P.S. Did you really do artwork for sailor Nemesis!
ryuma chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
your up load is showing only half of the story
Anonym chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Just getting started on this. Kind of a late suggestion to improve it, but while it seems like a good fic, I think you came on a little to strong with the heavy drama and tension right off the start. I don't know, but in my opinion I don't think that's a good way to start off a story. Obviously you decided to skip over the 'fight' scene, which wasn't a bad idea, but maybe there should have been a prologue from the 'bad guys' point of view, end it with a cliff hanger, then cut to the first chapter. Like I said, kind of too late to do anything now, but maybe a suggestion for next time.
sandcrawlr chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
As usual, I like the story. Its been a while since you updated this one, and Im glad you got around to it, as I really like the premise (demon hunters) :)
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Great work, but are the Demonic Summoners are going to get away just like that? thats just not fair
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! Ho boy! They just run out of time.
Joustingforcancer chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
I'm enjoying the story quite a bit...it's an interesting concept. There are, however, a few grammarical errors that are sprinkled liberally throughout. It concerns the use of the words "both", "either" and "neither. Both, either and neither are words that should only be used when talking about two people, two objects, two events...you get the idea. When Ranma and Ryoga knock each other out in a fight, they are "both" unconscious, and "either" of them could wake up at any time. Conversely, "neither" of them might wake up ever again. When speaking about more than two people, or whatever, they are "all" (insert adjective here), or "none" of them are (insert adjective here). Once again, I am enjoying the story, and I hope to see more chapters up soon.
vedmid chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
nice chapter, i'm curious as to how the confrontaitons you've set up will go. I liked your portrayal of the views people hold for Nodoka, the woman is insane.

The rising conflict with the nekoken has grabbed my attention as strongly as the interactions between Ranma and the two sisters. I'm looking forward to both developing.
Talzin chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Spiffy chapter, I had just recently thought of this story so it was nice to see more of it come out. Certainly it appears the next chapter will be set towards answering some questions about the overall plot and provide a fair amount of action if not fighting-type action.
Martrex chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Great chapter!

Looking forward to the revalations coming up
James Axelrad chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
AWSOME CHAPTER!

i am very glad that the fic is still active.

hope there is more soon.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »