Reviews for Shared Life
ryuma chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
your up load is showing only half of the story
Anonym chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Just getting started on this. Kind of a late suggestion to improve it, but while it seems like a good fic, I think you came on a little to strong with the heavy drama and tension right off the start. I don't know, but in my opinion I don't think that's a good way to start off a story. Obviously you decided to skip over the 'fight' scene, which wasn't a bad idea, but maybe there should have been a prologue from the 'bad guys' point of view, end it with a cliff hanger, then cut to the first chapter. Like I said, kind of too late to do anything now, but maybe a suggestion for next time.
sandcrawlr chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
As usual, I like the story. Its been a while since you updated this one, and Im glad you got around to it, as I really like the premise (demon hunters) :)
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Great work, but are the Demonic Summoners are going to get away just like that? thats just not fair
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! Ho boy! They just run out of time.
Joustingforcancer chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
I'm enjoying the story quite a bit...it's an interesting concept. There are, however, a few grammarical errors that are sprinkled liberally throughout. It concerns the use of the words "both", "either" and "neither. Both, either and neither are words that should only be used when talking about two people, two objects, two events...you get the idea. When Ranma and Ryoga knock each other out in a fight, they are "both" unconscious, and "either" of them could wake up at any time. Conversely, "neither" of them might wake up ever again. When speaking about more than two people, or whatever, they are "all" (insert adjective here), or "none" of them are (insert adjective here). Once again, I am enjoying the story, and I hope to see more chapters up soon.
vedmid chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
nice chapter, i'm curious as to how the confrontaitons you've set up will go. I liked your portrayal of the views people hold for Nodoka, the woman is insane.

The rising conflict with the nekoken has grabbed my attention as strongly as the interactions between Ranma and the two sisters. I'm looking forward to both developing.
Talzin chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Spiffy chapter, I had just recently thought of this story so it was nice to see more of it come out. Certainly it appears the next chapter will be set towards answering some questions about the overall plot and provide a fair amount of action if not fighting-type action.
Martrex chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Great chapter!

Looking forward to the revalations coming up
James Axelrad chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
AWSOME CHAPTER!

i am very glad that the fic is still active.

hope there is more soon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Too short! Of course I'd be saying that even if it was

three times as long. Excellent story. I want more!
Bobboky chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
nice
Silverscale chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Very interesting, keep it up.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Excellent part, and now the God's Cry schol is coming into play, this should get things hopping tremendously. Looking forward to how things go, and what Nodoka does here, will, imo, determine what role, if any, she'll play in Ranma's life forever. Personally, I think she's a loon in canon, and if she's close to that version, then Ranma may well be better off without her.
Exarikun chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
yoo. cool chapter. you know, for once, i'd like to see ranma stand up to his mother. there are too few stories out there where he just accepts the stupid contract. i'd like to see nodoka find him unmanly for whatever reason, and begin to draw her sword. ranma, having two lives to protect beyond his own, threatens her with death should she finish drawing that sword. and tell her something like that the lives of the two sisters are worth far more to him that the life of a woman he doesn't know, mother or not. then the aoyama could come in and drag her away.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »