Reviews for Alone No More
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
I really this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
SaltyJ15 chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Great story so far, a couple misspelled words here and there but other than that not to bad. FYI you would get a lot more reviews if you accepted annymous reviews. Not everyone who reads the stories here has an account.
PadfootLover21 chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
Aw! Poor Sevvy! So when is there going to be some dialogue and some "Aww, I love you, too!"? lol. I await the next chapter! *trying to sound like Sr. Cadagon, but failing miserably.*

Mrs. Black
Nore chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
Loved it!
ladyvohn chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
while I'm no where close to being an author.. I've read enough to know that your story is very good. You have a good plot and story line. You used the flashbacks to your advantage and you are keeping everything in perspective. The way you describe Hermione is exactly the way I imagine her to be. It will be interesing to see where you go with the plot.
PadfootLover21 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Even though I'm not a professional author... even though I would like to be J.K... I have nothing to comment on! It was wonderfully written and I can't wait to hear more of what happens between Hermione and Snape... maybe a session of snogging in there, too. lol.

Mrs. Black