Reviews for Silenced
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 6 . 6/23
And question, why does everyone that encounters Usagi that is important to the plot understand sign language other than it being important the plot? . I'm guessing Ami learned it because she's Ami, and Mamoru learned because he's peadophile Mamoru. But what about Minako, Makoto, and Rei?
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 7 . 6/23
To this point of the story, I've spent most of my time saying 'fuck you' to most of the characters. Usagi's mom, the peadophile that is Mamoru (You to admitt it's true. Past lover/soulmate or not, Usagi was fourteen when this started! Fourteen! And Mamoru was a senior in high school about to into college! Peadophile alert! Peadophile Alert! ), to Luna, to that bitch of a teacher, to Usagi's mom ( . I really don't like her), and everyone that wasn't Usagi or the InnerSenshi.
G chapter 9 . 6/6
I digged deep for this story
Update soon!
It's been what, 11 or 12 years?
More than a decade!
Come back to us please!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
So when will you be finished with college in order to finish the story?
Azera-v chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Please don't give up on this! This is so unique!
Azera-v chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I really love your take on all of this, please continue!
Pinkbull115 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
I may not now anything about sailor moon; but I like this story! :p
lylyevans chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
hey did you quit writing?
Eclipsian Maiden chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Can't wait to see where this will go _
Death and Rebirth chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
u should finish
SolarWinds chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
so...once the crystals revield, will Serena be able to talk?

good story. _
dayna87 chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
i know u did this story a few years ago but could u add 2 it please

its really good
AmarieElfMaiden chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
I love your story and I know you said that you wouldn't give up on it, but it's been so long! Please let us know you're alive.
xfileosc chapter 9 . 3/28/2007
Aww this so sweet,I so hope you will finsh the fanfic and make another soon :)Nice work!
SadieRei chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
Hey, a friend and I were big fans of the story and were disappointed when it wasn't updated. Are you going to finish it or is it done? It's a really good story. Thanks.